• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPGM (Role Playing Game - Melee) - Need melee-map makers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
Yo doods.

I have been working on a "big" cluster of systems that will convert any melee map into a RPG map just in a single touch (not literally): players take a role as a worker. Can you imagine how fun it is when your team is losing and you can do nothing about that cz you are so powerless? Duh. Just kidding.

Well, your task is to work! Do what a worker supposed to do! To be a good worker for your team! Lie. Not only those of course, you are a special worker! You will have abilities to level up, to learn skills, to earn your own profits, to collect rare items, to depart on quests, etc. Okay stop, I won't reveal too much here.

Then let's go to the problem: I don't make melee maps. And I don't want to use and convert others' melee maps and then re-upload'em, no. So I need some melee map-makers, the ones that used to make melee maps for 3 players or more. If you are interested to help me, please let me know. :)

Btw, the system is not finished yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.