1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

RPGDrizztWar

Submitted by Tenebrae
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The final model that I am submitting before my departure. Drizzt in his drow warrior clothes from before he runs away from his homeland... if any of you've read the book, then you know what I'm talking about. Enjoy!

Permission is given to use and edit this model for your own purposes. You may also upload your own versions, as long as credit is given where it is due.
Permission to redistribute this model is prohibited.
If any bugs are found, General Frank has my permission to edit it.

Keywords:
rpg, roleplaying, drizzt, dark, elf, drow, warrior
Contents

RPGDrizztWar (Model)

RPGDrizztWar (Model)

Reviews
20:08, 3rd Jun 2008 General Frank: Model works nice and performs well. Excellent addition to your RPG models.
  1. 20:08, 3rd Jun 2008
    General Frank:

Model works nice and performs well. Excellent addition to your RPG models.

2. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Art and Graphic Design Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    hey you should make female model now... for each race... could be very awsome ^^ nice work..:thumbs_up:

3. Tenebrae

Tenebrae

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    sorry, but like I said in the description, this is the last model I'm submitting.

4. seany93

seany93

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yu shud defo make more

5. Lord_Firage

Lord_Firage

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok you dont want to submit more Models ?
    Make the Model and order GeneralFrank to submit it ! PLease !! Female Model will be AWESOM

6. Darkenneko_003

Darkenneko_003

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not to be very negative...
    But the models are huge. >_< I mean... come on? And you coulda just included the Portraits in the model, woulda made it quite smaller, because, 5 of these models roughly come up to like 1.8mb, They look good, but I wish they could be smaller,
    anyways great job on them.
    -Calvin

7. Tenebrae

Tenebrae

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    You guys don't understand. It's not that I don't want to "submit" models, it's just that I'm quitting modeling pretty soon, and the only models I'm going to make now before I quit are for an rpg project. After that, I'm leaving permanently. Sorry.
    But I'm sure there are plenty other modelers who could make a female rpg thing, so ask them.

8. monkeyboy

monkeyboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    you make good models and may Azura protect you . we will miss you :cry: . as people grow older more of them possibly die some have kids and they forget about the years they had here either way time is unstopible :cry:

9. seany93

seany93

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    monkeyboys gettin a bt carried away methinks but seriously ur a great modeler and im gnar miss yu :'(
    lol

10. Tenebrae

Tenebrae

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    thanks guys. :D At least I feel loved as I depart, ha ha

11. Velmarshal

Velmarshal

Resources:
    Resources:
    I still don't get it. Why are you leaving? And even worse, giving up on modeling?
    Please tell me that was a joke. You do good models, I don't understand why would you stop improving your skill? I do models, paper ones. And I do have minor setbacks, but I would never give up on it. If you're leaving, don't leave us with these questions hanging.

12. Tenebrae

Tenebrae

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    There's a thread that explains it, but lets just say certain events are occurring in the real world that demand my attention a lot more than video games do. And personally, I think that's a good thing because I'm waaay too addicted to my computer, and I need to get a life (I'm only saying that personally, you guys can do whatever the heck you want with your lives, lol).
    So, sorry, it wasn't a joke, but that's why I made all these rpg models. I was originally just going to submit Drizzt and then leave, but I thought I should be nice and give everyone a few bonuses before I leave, lol.

13. The Red Wizard

The Red Wizard

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Tenebrae.... all your RPG models ar fine but you cant use them in maps they ar to big 400 KB :O . you cant use it in maps it will take to long time to download on Bnet. max 180-200 KB

14. seany93

seany93

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

As it says in the name of the models , these are RPG models - most RPGs being singleplayer and therefore will not be used on b.net

15. Synthax Kisuke

Synthax Kisuke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will use and give you credits

I will use it for my project. It a weapon-based/armor-based rpg-like map.(sort of) Any way I'll use it.

16. Deleted Jak Mar

Deleted Jak Mar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    drizzt the dark elf i have some of those books at home there pretty good i like the human assassin more though

17. CyberLynC

CyberLynC

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bad model. I create good(with WoW model effects and animation). Maybe i upload Drizzt, and too upload scimitars Icedeath and Twinkle. Maybe.

18. youk

youk

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love the books, 5/5

19. Lageron Doom

Lageron Doom

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Its bad that you leave modelling, since i entered the hiveworkshop i used to download swords axes hammers and of that kind to use them on your models! i used your models a pretty long time...But its youre choice, take care.