• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG : The Lost City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10

THE LOST CITY OF AL'KAZJAR
A Dungeon-crawler by Gray_Fox

Hi, so i've finally decided to reveal my project here on Hive.
The Lost City is a somewhat linear RPG that can be played with up to three players.
A difficulty system will alow both single and multiplayer modes!

-

Choose from several Heroes; each with unique trigger-enhanced spells!

HEROES

188833-albums4221-picture40032.gif

Abilities :
-
Enrage : The Berserker enrages, increasing his movement and attack speed greatly, but also causing him to take 50% more damage.
Cleave : The Berserker swings his axe around, striking all enemies standing next to the targeted enemy.
Decapitate : Hurl your axe at the enemy, dealing instant damage. If the target has less than 20% health, it will be decapitated and thus killed instantly.
Savagery : Being a master of axes, the Berserker has a chance to inflict extra damage on any attack.
Bloodthirst : The Berserker strikes the targeted enemy, dealing damage based on his Agility. Additionally, the Berserker is healed for 5% of his maximum health.

SCREENSHOTS
188833-albums4221-picture39983.png
188833-albums4221-picture39984.png
188833-albums4221-picture39985.png
188833-albums4221-picture40033.png

Coming Soon!
VIDEOS
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!

I will update this thread frequently.
The map is far from finished, but i work on it daily.
Be sure to leave your thoughts, critizism and suggestions alike =)

Terrain 90%
Heroes 20%
Triggers 10%
Enemies 25%
Items 05%

Last edited:
Level 10
Yeah i know xD, currently working on a hero. After that i'll do some more triggers and will probably showoff one of the heroes here in the thread ^^

Edit : Added 1st Hero, also a new Terrain Pic :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.