• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

RPG Stuff, Class Level.. Enter Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i want to create an rpg, please tell me what should i do if i want that the hero can choose what class he like example: warrior then if he do some quest he can choose to 2nd class like Barbarian or Knight,

please tell my what should i do.. and if you could a test map..

credit ofcourse :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Level 5
You can use a trigger that activates itself after the class advancement quest is completed that removes the old class hero and creates a new class hero. To makes the items transfer, you can use a trigger that drops all the item on the floor before the advancement and then add an action after that to make the new hero pick them up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| Be A Good Person By +Rep Points To Those Who Helped You|

Reactions: sPy
Level 7
xokelat, will the map be multiplayer? If so, I'd warn you that these maps are extremely hard and take a long time.
Apart from that, don't forget a supporting/healing race, maybe a really weak hero, but really helpful.

You can use a trigger that activates itself after the class advancement quest is completed that removes the old class hero and creates a new class hero. To makes the items transfer, you can use a trigger that drops all the item on the floor before the advancement and then add an action after that to make the new hero pick them up.
| Be A Good Person By +Rep Points To Those Who Helped You|

Seriously dude, I don't know if you've never been in a forum, or you just don't get it, but it's really rude, immature and retarded to ask for reputation points.

Level 5
Ok ok... I know it's wrong now... I'm new to hive and don't know that before... Further more, I keep seeing others do so so I thought it was alright. =.= please stop scolding me... If you like, I would make a public apology (if I knew what sub forum to put it in).

Level 7
Off-topic party, I love it ~

Hell I tried not going off topic by suggesting something at least :p

Ok ok... I know it's wrong now... I'm new to hive and don't know that before... Further more, I keep seeing others do so so I thought it was alright. =.= please stop scolding me... If you like, I would make a public apology (if I knew what sub forum to put it in).

To be honest, I've never seen any user ask for rep, apart from you. If you're in doubt whether it's wrong or not, just check the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.