• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Spell Pack (GUI)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Some spells created with GUI... I think they'r good for RPG's.

Includes:

-Freeze
-Ice Explosion
-Dark Explosion
-Arcane Destruction
-Hammer of Ice
-Blink Strike

I will add more spells later.

THX to -BerZeKeR- for fixing.

New:

Update 1: Spell: Dark Explosion
Update 2: Bugs fixed
Update 3: Spell: Hammer of Ice
Update 4: Spell Blink Strike
Contents

RPG Spell Pack (GUI) (Map)

Reviews
19:29, 28th Aug 2009 Dr Super Good: The spells contained in this spell pack appear not to be MUI. All spells must support reasonable levels of efficent MUI. The spells contained have horriable multi level support, all spells should avoid...

M

19:29, 28th Aug 2009
Dr Super Good:
The spells contained in this spell pack appear not to be MUI. All spells must support reasonable levels of efficent MUI.
The spells contained have horriable multi level support, all spells should avoid mirroring code for multiple level support.

For the above problems, this spell has been rejected until you update it (with the problems fixed). If you need help fixing the spells I advise looking at other spells of equal level which are approved or going to the Triggers and Scripts forum.

Didn't test it jet, as i see from trigger the Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) - 100.00) is totally wrong if picked unit dies the caster won't get the gold(and stuff exp...)
The second one is a bit to flashy.
All spells leaks.Try to level them.
Don't take it like i want to beat you down, its just a list of thing you have to improve. Try to remove leaks, and you MUST fix Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) - 100.00), do it like unit damage target/unit damage area, but if you use one of those make a condition that picked unit belongs to the enemy of the triggering player.
A bit improvements and it will be a nice spellpcak.

HF -BZR-