• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Systems Pack !!! (GUI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
RPG Systems Pack
This RPG Systems Pack contains a pack of very useful systems for a rpg to look and become more professional.

Created By Diehard@Azeroth

PLEASE read comments in the systems as they are VERY VERY Essential to your use of the systems !!

This RPG Systems Pack Consists Of:
-Advanced Creep Respawning System With Extra Features.
-Damage Show Text System, which shows how much damage a unit takes from either a spell or normal attack in floating text form and floats smoothly.
-EXP (Experience) System, an EXTREMELY advanced experience system which replaces blizzards experience system and has % Bonuses in experience with balanced exp when it is split. It can also be easily customized by just changing the variables that are there.
-Spell Show Text System, which shows the name of a spell a unit casts when it casts it, not channels etc.., in floating text form and moves smoothly.
-Tree Revival System, A system which revives TREE's only and not destructables like most so called "Tree Revival System's" do. Works fluently.
-NEW!!!: Added the user-friendly Weapons System !!

-NEW!!!: Added the Item Bounty System !!

Note: I would like you guys to DL the demo map from
Spells > Pending Spells > Rpg Systems Pack.
or you can go to this Link

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/1131

Thanks Alot.

I hope you guys have fun using these systems >>

Hope you guys like these Systems, please report bugs or suggestions ^^.
, Btw hive nice progress in cleaning up bugs ^
- Personally i posted this because i thought the features some of the systems offer makes a game much more fun. I liked the exp system prob the most and the proof is that i sometimes change some of the variables of the system and play the demo map again and again, i wouldn't be posting something that i think that wouldn't help people so yea.. ^^
Old Map Views:19

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.