• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi guys,

Would anyone be interested in helping me with an RPG map? I don't have anything specific in mind yet - you can help me with ideas.

I basically need people for:
- Hero ideas.
- Item ideas.
- Terraining.
- General gameplay ideas.

Thanks,

- Mr_Bean

Level 2
I would be interested.

I would be interested in starting a fresh map. I am highly experienced with trigger making although I am only just starting to touch on JASS. I have a high level of experience with spell making, unit making, and a decent amount of experience with creating lush environments/terrain. I am fairly new to this site as a registered member, however, I have been visiting this site as a guest for several years. :goblin_yeah:

Example: in one map I was able to create a telepathic power where using triggers, a hero could move objects around and cause them to crash into an opponent where they would then become regular doodads again or explode depending on the type of object.

Status
Not open for further replies.