• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG map V1.2b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
This map are created by idzhar.
If u have any question,comment,or report a bug please Contact me : [email protected]

Keywords:
Rpg,Map,TD.
Contents

RPG map V1.2b (Map)

Reviews
18:21, 24th Apr 2009, by Rui: Uninformative description and not in English. Please consider reading the Map Submission Rules. Rejected.

M

18:21, 24th Apr 2009, by Rui:
Uninformative description and not in English. Please consider reading the Map Submission Rules.
Rejected.

Level 5
For a post beta map it sure lacks alot.

I had a little muck around and here are my observations:

-Not in english, cant understand hints and guides, making it near unplayable for a english speaker, such as myself.
-Lacking hotkeys.
-Terrain is flat and void of anything appealing. RPG's are a many and decent terrain is a must if you want people to play it for longer than 10 minutes.
-I only played the Angel, which is an awesome model which has been ruthlessly raped in the context of this map. Hero ability icons appear in the wrong places, counter helix tool tip is wrong (why would you give an angel counter helix, why not call it Retribution, sounds more Pious).

There's so many flaws currently that you as a map maker should be well aware of.

I'll play again, if you can bring it's standard up a couple of notches.