• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Maker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright so today I saw two RPG's...both were Asian RPG's, I couldnt read anything but they both mentioned something called "RPG Maker v1.4" on the loading screens... Both games played nearly the same. The same hero selection system, skill system, quest system, etc. Does anyone have any idea what "RPG Maker" could be or where I could get it?

Level 2
I have an RPG maker 3 game for my Playstation 2, and there were earlier versions of that on earlier systems, but I haven't heard of one for the PC.

Level 2
I'm not really sure, but maybe that PC program is able to use some of its files and things and import them into other programs. Maybe it's an aid to programs like Warcraft, like JASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.