• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So i need some unique class names and a small description of what type of class it is. I need names for the following common classes:

Warrior
Priest
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Druid

Example:
"mage" can be called astromancer and uses arcane spells.

I will give rep for all ideas i like :) thanks

Warrior: Brute, Fighter, Swordsman, Warmaster, Slasher
Priest: Healer, Monk, Cleric, Acolyte
Mage: Sorcerer, Enchanter, Pyromancer, Wizard
Warlock: Worshipper, Diabolist, Hellcaller, Summoner
Rogue: Thief, Bandit, Brigand, Rebel, Killer, Assassin, Murderer
Druid: Herbalist, Moon Priest

Level 19
I'd stick with basics here that were not said:
Warrior: Beast Druid ( Bear Druid )
Priest: Paladin ( Healer + Tank ), Banisher (Anti-undead)
Mage: Rune Caster, Enchanter ( This would be a magical melee hero )
Warlock: Necromancer ( Related to death ) and Warlock ( All elements )
Rogue: Sinner ( A dark themed killer )
Druid: Oak Druid

But, I would suggest you stick to three classes: Warrior, Mage & Thief and split it up into sub classes.

Level 11
Warrior : Defender, has the ability to defend his allies ; Mana Knight, Can create mana shield on himself or ally
Priest : Hydromancer, use water magic to heal allies ; Alchemist, Can create potions to sell or use
Mage : Cursechanter, use dark magic to interupt enemies ; Lava Mage, Has spells that deal AoE damage
Warlock : Destroyer, has the ability to deal huge damage to single unit
Rogue : Evader, has the ability to increase evasion ; Grenadier, Has an AoE attack type ; Trapper, has the ability to create traps
Druid : Thorn Master, Has the ability to cover ally or himself in thorns and strangle enemy

Level 28
Warrior: Shieldbreaker, Bloodspiller, [adjective]-[weapon] (Swiftsword, Sharpaxe, Greathammer...), [weaponuser] (Halbardier, Spearman, Swordswinger...)
Priest: Devotee/Faithful/Zealot of [Divinity], Pilgrim, Warrior Monk
Mage: Magister, Seer, Arbitrator, Changer
Warlock: Occultist, Felsinger, Demonbinder, Sold-soul, Hellbound
Rogue: Sellsword, Footpad, Blackguard
Druid: [Name of animal]-speaker/-brother/-skin (Birdspeaker, Wolfbrother, Bearskin...), Vinecaller, Wildswalker

Level 2
I was thinking of some sort of Electric Swordsman who electrifies his sword to do more damage and use splash damage or a stun effect of some sort. As well as using some lightning magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.