• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Royal Captain

Captain with added cape animations.
Has new animations:
Attack Slam, Spell and Dissipate.

Fixed unwrapped texture un the right arm.

Cape animations are not perfect, i make them with war3 model editor.

Update:
Changed 'attack slam' animation to 'attack slam defend'
so it can play while using the defend ability.

Update 1: Geosets are now merged which lowers its numbers so the model will work better ingame.

Update 2: Significantly reduced the model size.

Update 3: Fixed death animation.

Keywords:
Captain, royal, footman, lieutenant, soldier, cape.
Contents

Royal Captain (Model)

Royal Captain Portrait (Model)

Reviews
20:16, 22nd Nov 2008 General Frank: Changes are enough and good. Approved.
General Frank
All issues are fixed and the model is back on approved again.
Level 1
How senior members of this forum are completely oblivious to the fact that models that make use of TFT tagged textures won't be loadable in a RoC only World Editor is beyond me.
This model is a perfect example of the sheer frustration some map creators face upon importing "approved" high quality models into .w3m maps with no indication of the texture requirements.
To clarify.. if WE fails to load this model, you haven't got TFT installed.
Hope this helped to clear some frustration for all of you RoC dedicated map authors.

Level 3
He's awesome, but SpellSlam animation is looped and doesn't return to Stand after casting ability.
Also, could you add some Hero Glow? I'd be grateful

Level 1
THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST MODEL EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR OMG THANXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX oops caps and srry for this f*** i couldn't control my happiness hell