• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Royal Paladin

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Hi everyone
I just started modeling and I'm still learning
And in fact, this is the first model I have made
And this model needs some changes and I will try to update this model later
And if there is a problem, be sure to tell me
And finally, I thank Villagerino and Vendro the Wind Mage for helping me
Previews
Contents

Royal Paladin (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Interesting idea, but this needs some more work to make it more unique and make it look less like a very basic geomerge. Changing the mesh and UV wrap would be a good idea to start on. Also there are a few issues and need of optimization with the...
Level 13
The problem with paladin models is that giving them huge shoulderpads will make their hands and weapon clip through them during certain animations (check attached image), I've started noticing this recently.

Other than that, this is a really great first model.

Attachments

• 1662548685039.png
    1662548685039.png
    294.4 KB · Views: 22
Level 13
hello again can you tell me how i can fix the problem?
I'm by no means a modelling expert, and I don't know if problem with clipping in animations can be solved as is. The only easy solution i can come up with is to move the gryphon shoulderpad on the other shoulder entirely, and I don't know how hard it is without remaking most if not the whole model.