• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Royal Archer

Reactions: deepstrasz
A old skin I did, probably from 2005, which I enhanced a little and changed a few colors - yeah, it's quite boring beeing almost greyscale and all, sorry. I kind of had a Paladin in mind when making the new version.

Credits for usage is appreciated.
Comments are welcome.
Contents

Royal Archer (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Very nice, good shading on the clothes and such. Too bad you couldn't put more color in this

M

THE_END: Very nice, good shading on the clothes and such. Too bad you couldn't put more color in this

A bit smudgy yeah.. one of my smudgiest if I may say.. but the material just doesn't look right with a texture, and to be honest I don't know exactly what they would ahve used to get such clothes way back when WarCraft is dated.. anyways, I will update this with a better cape and less smudge perhaps - if I manage to do some proper textures here and there.

Level 1
her tits are like damm!!!!!!
you can fix that if you want its not a big deal but, DAMM!!!!!!