• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Rothelect - The Godslayer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Third of my series of Scourge Godslayers.

Once a mighty figure in Lordaeron, Rothelect has quite a few years over his ghoulish brethren, earning himself the enchantments of Ner'Zhul, he became the Ghoul Prince, the first of the Lich King's Godslayers. Armed with ever frozen ice, carved from Ner'Zhul's throne, and various bits and pieces collected from fallen foes, Rothelect strikes fear into all who cross his bloodied path.

Feel free to edit this model, but don't forget to credit me!

EDIT:
Redid some wrapping fails.

EDIT:
Worked on the wrapping more. Settling for decent doesn't seem to be decent enough.

Keywords:
Ghoul, King, Prince, Evil, Dead, Scourge, Death, Knight, Lich, Dreadlord, Hero
Contents

Rothelect - The Godslayer (Model)

Reviews
13:26, 25th May 2009 Pyritie: The unwrap is pretty messy on the shoulders and torso. Also the texture on the head is kinda plain. 29th May 2009 Pyritie: Unwrap doesn't look like it was improved very much. Also I've noticed you've got some depth...

M

13:26, 25th May 2009
Pyritie: The unwrap is pretty messy on the shoulders and torso. Also the texture on the head is kinda plain.

29th May 2009
Pyritie: Unwrap doesn't look like it was improved very much. Also I've noticed you've got some depth fighting on his hand:
erkbb9.png

29th May 2009
Pyritie: Got some more holes:
2nv81ef.png

2vwac1f.png

Also the unwrap on the new head is stretched.

pure....uglyness. rly, you should spend more time on models and by the way, what is it???

Third of my series of Scourge Godslayers.

Once a mighty figure in Lordaeron, Rothelect has quite a few years over his ghoulish brethren, earning himself the enchantments of Ner'Zhul, he became the Ghoul Prince, the first of the Lich King's Godslayers. Armed with ever frozen ice, carved from Ner'Zhul's throne, and various bits and pieces collected from fallen foes, Rothelect strikes fear into all who cross his bloodied path.

Goddamn, does nobody read anymore?