• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Phenelect - The Godslayer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
As ancient as many of the ruins scattered across the world, the Master of the Bones was called to Ner'Zhul's side, with promises of adventure, power and godhood. Vying for power, Phenelect has been in the middle of the fray, using the remains of his slain foes, and allies, to aid him in combat.

EDIT:
Some form of bug left my original version somewhat buggy, making the cape not appear, and the bodies color to differ from what I had intended, it's fixed now, however.

Keywords:
Skeleton, Undead, Evil, Scourge, Death, Knight, Lich, Hero, Cheese
Contents

Phenelect - The Godslayer (Model)

Reviews
14:45, 29th May 2009 Pyritie: - I don't like the big dark red stuff in the middle. It just looks like a colored blob ingame. - He's missing quite a few polies, especially in the shoulders. - Unwrap's pretty messy, mainly on the back of the knees...

M

14:45, 29th May 2009
Pyritie:
- I don't like the big dark red stuff in the middle. It just looks like a colored blob ingame.
- He's missing quite a few polies, especially in the shoulders.
- Unwrap's pretty messy, mainly on the back of the knees, arms, and chest.

29th May 2009
Pyritie: You're still missing a few polies around the neck and upper back. Look at it in magos: there are some holes that should be patched up. Also make the materials two-sided.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Kyrbi0 said:
Kyrbi0 says (11:30 PM):
Um, well you've got TC, which is always good.
Kyrbi0 says (11:30 PM):
I love the cape, although I'd have to see in-game
Kyrbi0 says (11:31 PM):
Skull-face = imposing
Kyrbi0 says (11:31 PM):
Blood Mage anims are pretty much perfect, if you wanted a swaggering buffoon. :p

Enjoy your comments. xD

No but seriously. Where'd you get the texture for the legs? And the cape is cool.