• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nephelect - The Godslayer

Torn from the mortal coil by cruel winds, this once promising Archer was stolen away from his home of Brill.

Forced into servitude as one of Ner'Zhul's unholy Godslayers, Nephelect Renwhal will forever be known as the Blight of the Hills, where he overlooks his skirmishes.

Feel free to edit this model, but don't forget to give me credit!

EDIT:
Fixed the Death and Spell anims.

EDIT:
Turned the arms, legs and jaw to bone.

EDIT:
Model no longer falls into the ground upon death.

Keywords:
Hunter, Slayer, Evil, Death, Knight, Lich, Ranger, Spear, Sword, Hero
Contents

Nephelect - The Godslayer (Model)

Reviews
13:48, 25th May 2009 Pyritie: He sinks into the ground during the death anim. Fix this. Also the spell anim looks "unfinished". 28th May 2009 Pyritie: He still sinks into the ground. 29th May 2009 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.
Level 9
very few "wild hunt" or "beast fur beast master" kind of models out here
and this one takes the cake and saves the day when it comes to that
one of the a kind brotha

edit: am i the only person who has always had problems getting this to work in game?
i remember year after year when i use the editor i find this awesome model and wants to use it but it doesnt work?

Last edited: