• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rosenrot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
"A rose in my hand, a knife in the other, we shall be together forever."

~Unknown Artist

From the ashes I was born, from the tears of the dead, I was created, a man of endless sorrow. I walked the lonely path of servitude, to the damned, to the flame, to the death. When the time of servitude ended, I was free, but nothing had changed. I went from master to master, I would never be free from this endless cycle. For each day I slew in my masters name, for each day I hailed my master, for each day I grew further and further away from my freedom. And then, I was alone. I walked into the lonely lands of sorrow, there was no one. Not an animal hunting or being hunted, not a plant sprouting, there was nothing. He walked this endless path. Until he came upon a person. He could not make it out-long has it been since he has seen a person. As he examined the person, they seemed to be of the same race. As he tried to speak, the word first came out as jibberish, and the other person laughed. He did not understand. By the time the words game out, he could recongnize the person as a girl. At first, the words were "Who are you?" But he stopped talking. After finishing recongnizing, he found attraction to the girl. She giggled, and he began to blush. He didn't understand any of this. For long, he had forgotten everything, and the first thing to recongnize in his mind was this. The girl replied "Are you ok?". The man nodded, still gazing at the women.

this story is not finished. Please give feedback and report spelling errors, and what line you found them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.