• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rokhan Projectile (Now Featuring Warglaive of Azzinoth!)

As far as I'm aware, there is no existing projectile for Rokhan's weapon in HD files. I was able to do a simple edit to Shadow Hunter's (IMO UGLY!) projectile with Rokhan's (arguably better) projectile. It's a simple model, but I think it satisfies those who want to use Rokhan's model and also have his projectile match.

UPDATE 2/25/2021: Added a Warglaive of Azzinoth variant.
Previews
Contents

Rokhan Projectile (Model)

Warglaive of Azzinoth (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
A very welcome addition, thanks for taking the time for helping the community.
next Warglaive of azzinoth pls :D

Sorry it took me a few days to get back to this. I've been completely hooked on Valheim these past few days haha! I've uploaded a Warglaive variant for you. Let me know if that's to your liking.

A very welcome addition, thanks for taking the time for helping the community.

Thanks! Glad I could be of some help, even if it's just simple stuff like this. Sometimes that's all we really need anyways.

Thanks! Glad I could be of some help, even if it's just simple stuff like this. Sometimes that's all we really need anyways.

I thought about doing a big bundle with very useful edits for everyday maps, like bug fixes, blood elf/high elf reskins, missing doodads, projectiles, named characters (like Vol'jin, Baine...) and stuff like that, since the game that we got was unfinished.
Obviously it's a community project. I believe someone already made a list of the missing stuff of the game, like the ogre mounds and so on.

I believe someone already made a list of the missing stuff of the game, like the ogre mounds and so on.

WAIT. There was supposed to be an ogre mound in Reforged? Like a creep building? Gimme.

Also a bundle would be really handy. And yeah, it seems Blizzard has all but abandoned the game, which means until we hear something different, it's up to the modding community to make it the game it was supposed to be, I suppose.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
WAIT. There was supposed to be an ogre mound in Reforged? Like a creep building? Gimme.

Also a bundle would be really handy. And yeah, it seems Blizzard has all but abandoned the game, which means until we hear something different, it's up to the modding community to make it the game it was supposed to be, I suppose.

nope, unfortunately

KTHj6Hq.png

KTHj6Hq

Tamplier did two ogre mound variations Ogre Mound and Derivatives Reforged

Level 35
Hello. How can this model be set as default for Rokhan so that when I play the rexxar campaign it work for it too?
It works nice for the maps that I make but I wanted to make it default
Can this also be added in the fixed models section? I think it fits

Last edited: