• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rock Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Hmm just an idea I thought of, I still need models for it, but it's like a combination of a hero defense, a tower defense and all that stuff, but what would be different about it is how the game works.
You don't cast spells, you play chords on your character's guitar. With your money that you get from turning fans into zombies for your band (talk about that later), you can spend it on new guitars, to do more "damage", new sound equipment or guitar lessons (which help you level up and teach you more chords).
When you "kill enemies", you will get "fan points" (which is like either food or lumber I haven't decided yet) which you can spend on minions to help you and generate money.
There will be two modes, Band Mode (team) and Solo Mode (solo).
I'll figure out the rest when I start making it, I just want people to tell me whether it's a good idea or not and whether or not I should pursue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.