• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Robotix Garithos Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there!
I need a skin for the second part of my campaign:
I need a robotic garithos, you know, red eyes and metallic skin with sometimes, some gadgets like buttons or mechanism on the face, thanks for answering
See ya
EDIT: oh and take your time because I need quality ok?
Thanks

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Ehmm the words that you wrote when you edited didn't sound good to me. First of all take your time because some people like "quality language". I am starting to make skins so I will try it IF i have the time (I have been busy recently). Since you want a skin of good quality I don't know if I will have the time to make a robotic Garithos. Anyway good luck for your campaign! :wink:

-Rui

Level 3
I don't see what's wrong about my edited words but...

Thanks anyway, PM me if you wish to do the robotic garithos, but you know, I don't need it just now, I'm making three episodes which don't need this model, it will be for the second part of it. If you don't want to, maybe I'll do it myself but I'm not very talented in doing models and skins :wink:

Level 11
SO BORED...ITS DRIVNG...ME MAD
so...ill do the robot garithos...
do not worry about quality...its me...i allways do qaulity...in a short amount of time too...
any place i can email this skin too?
by quality do you mean 512x512 or just lots of work put itno it...becuase i can easily do both for you...

Level 11
Got it...
sorry for beign a bit late...
esterday when i saw the request i forgot about it the next day(when you posted it,it was like 9:00 and didnt start the guy)
this is'nt relay that high quality...since i made him pretty quick...

Level 3
hehe I don't remember if i said thanks on my e-mail so very very very thanks a lot of the heavens of holy thanks this is maybe the best skin I ever saw :twisted:

thanks again if someone ask me if I know someone good at modeling, I'll mention you ok? 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.