• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Robot Unit Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am attempting to create a unit (robot) that can only move when the robot loads a unit (pilot) inside it. The robot has 1 cargo hold capacity, and only the pilot may enter. I have a trigger for when the pilot gets inside the robot, the robot is then able to move by setting its movement speed. How would i make a trigger for when the pilot gets out of the Robot and the robot then is unable to move unless the pilot gets back inside? (Neither the pilot or robot are in the editor at the beginning of the game, and the pilot builds a building which trains the robot)

Level 16
Try basing load spell on Orc Burrow's Battle Stations. Doesn't it use a spell when unloading ? I'll make an example trigger.

• Unload
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Stand Down
    • Actions
      • -------- Use Battle stations spell for load --------
      • -------- Stand down unloads units from cargo hold --------
      • -------- I think that should due --------
      • Unit - Set (Triggering unit) movement speed to 0.00
If the event doesn't work use unit finishes / begins casting, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.