• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Robin Hood Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNS

xNS

Level 2
I am working on a Robin Hood map, beginning at the moment he is outlawed, ending at the time of his death or the king's death. Here is a list of characters I would like (all Heroes):
  • Robbin Hood (archer, swordsman, horseback)
  • Will Scarlet
  • Little John
  • Much, the Miller's Son
  • Friar Tuck
  • King John
An easy resource would be the new movie Robin Hood starring Russell Crowe. I am very leniant on the looks. As long as the fit the role I am fine. Feel free to PM me with questions.
Also, I will be in need of a terrainer near the completion of the map. PM me and I will keep your name.

xNS

xNS

Level 2
Little John wouldn't fit as a monk. Little John is a big fighter. That could possibly work for Friar Tuck. And the hero glow attachment no longer works. I was unaware that there was a way to make it with triggers so if you could give me a link for that or explain it yourself, that would be great.

Level 14
hero glow model works as intended. if you had read the thread to the end, you would have found out that the author of the model (edit) was mistaken and you still can use some abilities such as life regeneration aura (neutral hostile) or slow aura (tornado; neutral passive).

here, i made you a testmap.

some more male archers for ya. 1 2 3 4. elves can have their ears removed with permission from authors.

Attachments

• heroglow.w3x
    9.2 KB · Views: 62
And the hero glow attachment no longer works. I was unaware that there was a way to make it with triggers so if you could give me a link for that or explain it yourself, that would be great.
Use a modified aura ability (sphere or life regeneration aura recommended) to attach teamcoloured models, and apply that ability to the unit/hero.

You'll find the explation of ability attachment in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.