• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Models- Two models based on the movie Equilibrium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am requesting two models and skins for those models. I wish these skins to be based on the character John Preston. A Cleric from the movie Equilibrium. In the movie he dual wields pistols, and at one point a katana.
I am looking to make a Hero Survival X map where you place as John Preston, and you can switch between your Pistols and your Katana.

- The first model will be of John Preston, Dual wielding his Pistols, i would please like it to be fully animated, and based on the pictures below.

- The second model will also be of John Prestion, wielding his Katana. I would please like this to be also fully animated, and based on the picture of his holding a katana.

(No sounds, or icon are nessiscary, but if your feeling bored be my guest.)

Thank you very much for anyone who is willing to make these models and skins for me. I very much appreciate it, and once i am done with this map i will post it up for download.

Example2.jpg
Example.jpg

EDIT: If you are willing to help me out, please contact me at AIM:ZacheryGangrel Or Email: [email protected] or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.