• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Road to Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys!

I just want to let you know: I go to Rome for a week!

It will be great there! Seems to be good weather. I wish you a good time here and we'll see us in a week again! :D

Level 6
Rome is best !!!! :( Very sad about being now back at home... one week more would be perfect or even more... Rome is big and very interesting when you are interested in history of the Romans ( One of my main-subjects is Latin! )
Also the nightlife is incredible !! Every big monument is lighted and looks awesome at night. And of course the bars ;)

Level 6
Of course... ;)

Nightlife is incredible!!! Especially at the weekend cause there the Italians don't work, so they have party... otherwise you meet other tourists from every country you can imagine. With them you can have a lot of fun at night :) It seems, that the Italians love Guiness, cause there are more than 20 Irish pubs in the city. Just walk at night through the city and you will always find a good party location :D

Level 12
I like Kyoto the best, it is the most traditional out of all of Japan, and I have really fond memories of it. Memories of Oginawa are... hazy... at best :wink:

Level 12
Well I did tell you I was not 100% sure :shock: and when you did "prove" it I did admit it. :roll: If you wanna talk about who proves who more incorrect we could always discuss your little "cold fusion" thing and other such topics :wink:

Level 6
Transcript of ABC's "Good Morning America"
June 11, 1997
Provided by:
Dr. Eugene F. Mallove, Editor-in-Chief
Infinite Energy Magazine
Cold Fusion Technology, Inc.
PO Box 2816
Concord, NH 03302
Phone: 603-228-4516
Fax: 603-224-5975

All rights reserved. Copyright © 1997 - 2000 except where protected by previous copyright.

Should we call them ?... :p

©1997 - 2000 ... lol, very old and the article is from June 1997

Hmm... I think that page doesn't look very serious

Status
Not open for further replies.