• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

RK's Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone, i'll just straight to the point...
I'm a spellmaker, after a long inactivity in wc3 modding i decided to come back after my friends remind me to the old me...:vw_love: and so, i came back as a spellmaker again...I hope i still haven't lost my abilities yet...

It's nice to be here...

Level 16
Hi everyone, i'll just straight to the point...
I'm a spellmaker, after a long inactivity in wc3 modding i decided to come back after my friends remind me to the old me...:vw_love: and so, i came back as a spellmaker again...I hope i still haven't lost my abilities yet...

It's nice to be here...
Greetings RealKnight,

I tried to click on your resources for those spells, but I didn't see anything, I'd like to see them for possible use in the future.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Welcome to the Hive!

- JC

Status
Not open for further replies.