• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Riverside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Here are some of my older terrain, village and forest near river :D :

29vjy12.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
zm0ac8.jpg

23uzz0x.jpg

jruyhg.jpg

Level 6
Nice, I like them, I like the doodads you used...but you shoud fill the top right corner in the first picture...in the second picture, same the middle right should be filled with something..maybe more trees...Basically in all pictures there is a area left unfilled...so put some doodads there and it will be ok...:)

Level 15
Nice, I like them, I like the doodads you used...but you shoud fill the top right corner in the first picture...in the second picture, same the middle right should be filled with something..maybe more trees...Basically in all pictures there is a area left unfilled...so put some doodads there and it will be ok...:)

There is Sea in the top right corner in the first picture :), will see to update it later :p !

Level 15
Looks good ^-^

You should think about changing that road tile; right now it looks way too straight and ruins the picture. I also think you should add more to the hill in the top right of the first picture, vary you'r tree sizes more, add more to the base of you'r trees, implement more terrain height variation, variate your tiles mores, and focus you'r picture on one specific thing rather than just a general look.

Overall nice job, I like them

Level 15
Looks good ^-^

You should think about changing that road tile; right now it looks way too straight and ruins the picture. I also think you should add more to the hill in the top right of the first picture, vary you'r tree sizes more, add more to the base of you'r trees, implement more terrain height variation, variate your tiles mores, and focus you'r picture on one specific thing rather than just a general look.

Overall nice job, I like them

Will do that :), and thanks !:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.