• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A forest... how original!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
mystic forest... updated

Ok i updated my forest pic.
165125-albums1303-picture10332.png

I like it more now but im not a 100% on those rocks in river.
Anyway this is my favorite terrain i ever made.

Last edited:

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Replace the rock chunks by Lordaeron Summer rock, or even the Steinlord model... An fog would doing well, and remove the river rushes at the bottom of the river and put some... I can't remember the name... is that underwater plant that keeps moving... Seaweed I think...

Your main prioritiry, in my opinion, is add a weak fog and replace/remove the rock chunks. Anyway, nice work! :)

Level 10
Hehe, it doesn't really look like wc3 for some reason ;P

Eh thats what i was going for ;)

But ok i guess ill do somthing about rock chunks, we'll see.

I dont really want to mess with the fog much cuz it will mess up what i already have, and thats what gives it the look i was going for.

Yeah maybe tinting the veggies and i was wanting to add a unit of some sort or at least some neutral critters.

Level 17
Needs more dragons, those rocks are looking better. Still not completely digging them though. Why not use one big water doodad? There doesn't seem to be a point of land that goes below your water level.

P.S. Huzzah for 500 posts!

Level 10
Needs more dragons, those rocks are looking better. Still not completely digging them though. Why not use one big water doodad? There doesn't seem to be a point of land that goes below your water level.

P.S. Huzzah for 500 posts!

Ah, yeah increasing size of water doodad fixed it perfectly. Thanks alot.
There is no room to add a scaled up dragon, and i never seen a dragon model i liked anyways. Otherwise i might take your advise on that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.