• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My First : Swamp Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I know its not much.. it is my first.. but i kinda like it..
This also only took me about 15mins so yea..

Let me know what you think :)

: Update :
-----------------------------
Ok, due to realization (lol) its not a swamp forest its just a forest :p
-----------------------------

.:: Swamp(<- not) Forest ::.

screenshotyz1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 4
I say 5/10 and have one question.

How do you insert a picture like that??? I mean i know there is a insert picture button, but it requires me to enter an internet address and my picture is on my computer not on the inter net how do I import it????

Level 15
Well, forst of you need to learn to use custom models. Second, You need to add more water to make it look like a swamp. Try to google up som pics of real swamps to see what they really look like.

Now, this is fearly decent for your first time.

~Operator

Level 2
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Ok.. Ok.. maybe its a forest with a bit of mist and a small creek flowing thrue or something more along those lines.

Sounds more like it :wink:

Last edited:
Level 18
Well, forst of you need to learn to use custom models. Second, You need to add more water to make it look like a swamp. Try to google up som pics of real swamps to see what they really look like.

Now, this is fearly decent for your first time.

~Operator

You don't need custom doodads to make terrain look good, you'll see when I release my map :)

Status
Not open for further replies.