• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

River of The Cursed Oblisk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
River of the Cursed Oblisk
history
The Cursed Oblisk is a monument made to remember the hard times the night elves went through in the demonic invasion, but when the tides began to rise a river found it's place around the oblisk. The night elves fled away to escape it aiding the warden maiev a.k.a. the jailor of illidan to capture illidan.years after that The demons and forest creatures start seeing it as a threat: for the demons a loss of their leader, and for the forest creatures poisoning of the water (The demonic poison/life makes green gas show up near roades and statues.), but thanks to the green smoke the night elves think theirs a ghost creeping around their.
things about
It is a melee map.
Map bounds is 96x64.
Fog used purple at Z-start 0.00.
Z-end 11000.00
density 1.00
Environment sound is lake/
Global weather is ashenvale rain (heavy).
Sky display is at Lordearon sky.

Murloc Tiderunner (level 1) = Level 1 Power Up; Manual of Health, Tome of Agility, Tome of Intelligence, Tome of Strength
Satyr (level 1) = Level 1 Power Up; Manual of Health, Tome of Agility, Tome of Intelligence, Tome of Strength
Murloc Huntsman (level 2 ) = level 2 powerup; Tome of Agility+2, Tome of Experience, Tome of Intelligence+2, Tome of Knowledge, Tome of Strength+2
Timber Wolf (level 2) = level 2 powerup; Tome of Agility+2, Tome of Experience, Tome of Intelligence+2, Tome of Knowledge, Tome of Strength+2
Dark Troll Trapper (level 3) = Level 3 Charged; Potion of Greater Healing, Potion of Greater Mana, Potion f Invulerability, Scroll of the Beast and Wand of Stealing
Murloc Nightcrawler (level 3) = Level 3 Charged; Potion of Greater Healing, Potion of Greater Mana, Potion f Invulerability, Scroll of the Beast and Wand of Stealing
Dark Troll Beserker (level 4) = level 4 pernament; Alleria's Flute of Accuracy, Belt of Giant Strenth+6, Boots of Quel'Thalas+6, Diamond of Summoning, Robe of the Magi+6, Runed Bracers, Scourge Bone Chimes, Sobi Mask and The Lion Horn of Stormwind
Dark Troll High Priest (level 4) = level 4 pernament; Alleria's Flute of Accuracy, Belt of Giant Strenth+6, Boots of Quel'Thalas+6, Diamond of Summoning, Robe of the Magi+6, Runed Bracers, Scourge Bone Chimes, Sobi Mask and The Lion Horn of Stormwind
Furlbrog (level 4) = level 4 pernament; Alleria's Flute of Accuracy, Belt of Giant Strenth+6, Boots of Quel'Thalas+6, Diamond of Summoning, Robe of the Magi+6, Runed Bracers, Scourge Bone Chimes, Sobi Mask and The Lion Horn of Stormwind
Gaint Spider (level 4) = level 4 pernament; Alleria's Flute of Accuracy, Belt of Giant Strenth+6, Boots of Quel'Thalas+6, Diamond of Summoning, Robe of the Magi+6, Runed Bracers, Scourge Bone Chimes, Sobi Mask and The Lion Horn of Stormwind
Satyr Soulstealer (level 5) = level 5 pernament; Aincient Janggo of Endurance, Claws of Attack+12, Cloak of Flames, Crystal Ball, Helm of Valor, Hood of Cunning, Khadgar's Pipe of Insight, Legion Doom-Horn, Medallion of Courage and Warsong Battle Drums
Green Drake (level 6) = Level 6 Charged; Amulet of The Wild, Demonic Figurine, Ice shard, Inferno Stone, Scroll of Animate Dead and Scroll of Resurrection
Green Dragon (level 10) = 50 % Level 8; Crown of Kings+5, Mask of Death, Tome of Power or 50% Red Drake Egg

warcraft%203%20screenie%204.jpg

demons
warcraft%203%20screenie%203.jpg

murlocs
Warcraft%203%20screenie%201.jpg

dragons
warcraft%20screenie%205.jpg

forest troll's and murlocs

i hope you enjoy :D

Keywords:
oblisk, fake cursed, melee
Contents

River of The Cursed Oblisk (Map)

Reviews
18:46, 15th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected (Until Updated) Broken Rules: / Comment

M

18:46, 15th Jan 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Status: Rejected (Until Updated)
Broken Rules:
/
Comment

Level 6
We all definately know that it is a melee map and map bounds is 96x64 by looking above the voting thing... We also dont really care what kind of monsters there are, we just care what items there are ;D

Level 4
We all definately know that it is a melee map and map bounds is 96x64 by looking above the voting thing... We also dont really care what kind of monsters there are, we just care what items there are ;D

i need to fill up my description somehow :D.
but i'll put a itemlist on it
Edit: ok i'm done with the itemlist and i threw the kind of monster's out now you happy :)

Last edited:

Moderation

River of The Cursed Oblisk
Created by Dodga ; Uploaded by: dodgax

Map look like some kind of TD or maze map :(
Use circle shape a little more!
Other than that, item drops look ok, map is symmetrical!
Main problem is pathing ground, pathing blockers must be placed next to each other, not like you placed them!

Fix those errors and I will approve map!
Map status: Rejected (Until Updated)

Broken Rules:
/
Thread Cleaned:
/