• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

River Divide

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
THis is a 100% melee map that i made bye MYSELF and yes this is my first atempt at a melee map Description:A river system has cut part of the land into 4 Semingly perfect Bases, but thos bases have been infested with Murlocs who have made there home in the River!

Keywords:
melee...
Contents

River Divide (Map)

Reviews
03:42, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: Based on the map condition and you said you abandon the project, I have no choice but to reject it.

M

03:42, 3rd Feb 2009
Septimus: Based on the map condition and you said you abandon the project, I have no choice but to reject it.

Level 8
Well, the biggest thing that hit me is the lack of detail, that a thing you will have to work much with. Its all empty and with nothing to contrast it. Thats the terrain, with the gameplay i see two things. 1 is the drop from monsters. You should do so they drop random items, instead of the drake drop 1 Tiny Great Hall everytime. The other thing is, that there are several water ways, aka where you go down into the river, make sure they have the same size, the small ones are alot easier to defend, and you can cheat AI with it.
I have to give it a 3/10, its playable, but lacks terrain detail and drop.
If i shal give you a good hint, try to make some terrain maps only, get a feeling of what its like to make a map beutiful.

Level 5
lol this might be the only melee map i make im try to make good AI im working on a Gnoll one right now i have made drenei,naga and some other melee AIs but do you know why when you inport information some time the hero abiltys say "unkown 0"