• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Divide

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Divide

Map Info:

Map info
- this map is about a place of hidden treasures in the sunken ruins where in an island of full of goldmines and monsters. conquer the island or die trying

Some else stuff about map:

Total Goldmine : 24
Hero Taverns : 2
Mercenary Camps : 2
Goblin Lab : 1
Marketplace : 1
Goblin Merchant : 1

216409-albums6169-picture66426.jpg

216409-albums6169-picture66425.jpg

216409-albums6169-picture66424.jpg

216409-albums6169-picture66423.jpg

- Map Released

- Frostune
- Jaydarwin9
- DRH.Patrick

- antz03
- rykiel05

Keywords:
meele, cool, jas.per, sunken, ruins, sunken ruins, sunkenruins, monsters, treasure map, campaign, w3m, w3x, AoS, Altered Meele, Arena, Campaign, Captu
Contents

Divide (Map)

Reviews
10:14, 11th Mar 2013 Orcnet: see my comment
Level 20
P.S: I won't use my common color code this time.

I tested it, and it needs a lot of changes. 1 group of 4 lightnings everywhere, which makes the game a pain in the eye. I never see a tree grows on a tile o_O. I don't know, but this map seems similar with the blizzard melee map i played a year ago. Also, 4 gold mines with 100k golds for each players is too much.

Suggestions:
  • Placing too many seaweeds in one area looks bad, i suggest you to fix that.
    attachment.php
  • Place some neutral hostile units nearby the Marketplace.
  • I don't know that wolves can capture a unit O.O
    attachment.php

Well that's all for now, i'll edit this post if i find more again.

Attachments

• Pic01.JPG
    Pic01.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Pic02.JPG
    Pic02.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 229
Level 30
there is too much sfx around the map it doesn't look good anymore also I'm not sure what is going on around the lower right of the map as well as the middle portion of it may it be just a simple deep sea layout instead

the tiles either sprout trees and water which is not good, replace the tile cliff with the dirt cliff

the main base for each players has a whooping 125,000 worth of gold? so that means disregard all expansion site then? well to my opinion that's too imbalance for a melee, just give it a default gold count such as a 12500 or enough gold that won't reach into a hundred thousand

no much decoration going inside the island rather than around it, give it some more doodad to make it look good, the sea weeds spamming across the rocks and sea makes it bad, either just place a few on each rock and remove all of them in the sea or ditch all of it

anyways not much problem with the creep difficulty and neutral buildings on the map, just fix the doodads, terrain, and gold mines for all of the main bases, also that middle gold mine is too much I mean 200k gold? that's too much good day then vm me once your done :)