• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Risk Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Risk ages is a project I have been working on for a while now, The game is currently in BETA mode, I have it being hosted via a VPS on RoC 24/7.
Once i have the made nearly finished, i will be releasing on TFT and hosting on garena. Currently I am making a website /w forums for support of the game, I plan on adding a ranking system aswell.

I am looking for people that can help me with this project, currently I need people with these skills

Map Related:
Coders GUI OR JASS

Artist Custom loading screens, game previews, and GUI (i already have loading/preview screens, but my skills are basic)

Modelers: Custom models

Site Related:
I have just started the website, I only made a basic site so far. I will be working on it as much as i can.
People with general knowledge of making websites, currently I have basic knowledge, but I do have one up and running.riskages.com is the main site and the forums use phpbb the link is www.riskages.com/forum

Currently, I would like to just get the site looking better, and maybe integrate the forums and user log in system, into the main site.

Status
Not open for further replies.