• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, basically, I'm looking for a map to work on. But, I'm not really interested in working on any RPGs, anime, or zombie maps. Anything else, I'm down for working on.

I can do terrain, GUI, a little bit of JASS (I'm currently learning it), and loading screen/minimap preview.

Please post if you have a project started and need any of these things done for it.

:gg:

Level 8
I am working on a ORPG right now with a save/load function and since you would not like to work on a RPG, I am going to create hero arenas that you can load your hero into would you be intrested in helping with that?

Level 2
I am working on a ORPG right now with a save/load function and since you would not like to work on a RPG, I am going to create hero arenas that you can load your hero into would you be intrested in helping with that?

So how is it going to work? I'm not really understanding the 2nd part. ;x

Level 2
Unless you would like to work on a ORPG you can. But I am asking you if you would like to work on the planning and developtment of Hero Arenas.

Eh, I'm not too big on working on an RPG but.. I guess I will. :p

I actually started a TD with someone recently but, I'll help you out a bit with this too. ^^

Athrapy - USEast

Level 8
either by the end of tonite or tommorow I will have the first real tester hero ready(But I do have 4 heros based on wow characters with skills that will be somewhat similar to the skills that heros will get). The map doesnt have any REAL terraining done I wouldn't trust myself to do it anyway. What part of the project would you feel most comfortable doing or what is your largest strengths with mapmaking? Me and my partner are still planning a lot of the large details of the map would you like to be a part of planning? We plan on getting together on msn or something in the near future.

P.S: I am not on Bnet right now I lost my orginal frozen throne cd-key, but I can do extensive testing with my 5 computer lan at home until I get a authentic cd-key.

Level 2
either by the end of tonite or tommorow I will have the first real tester hero ready(But I do have 4 heros based on wow characters with skills that will be somewhat similar to the skills that heros will get). The map doesnt have any REAL terraining done I wouldn't trust myself to do it anyway. What part of the project would you feel most comfortable doing or what is your largest strengths with mapmaking? Me and my partner are still planning a lot of the large details of the map would you like to be a part of planning? We plan on getting together on msn or something in the near future.

P.S: I am not on Bnet right now I lost my orginal frozen throne cd-key, but I can do extensive testing with my 5 computer lan at home until I get a authentic cd-key.

I can do terrain, gui, loading screen, minimap, and skinning (if you have custom models).

Level 8
I would love to have you on our team for terraining and loading screen/minimap preview, I could also use your help in triggering I dont know how much more you know about it then me. Hopefully, I would like to see you help us with our project.

Level 8
Well.. if you still need my help.. please let me know. If not.. anyone else? >.<

Oh yeah sorry man was just out for a couple days, Me and my partner will get you up to speed in a bit about the planning, I am getting the first hero done right now I just have to make all the spells now(thank god done the spell system). We just have to plan out the map and which tileset you would like to use, etc if you would like to start terraining. I can add you to the thread in my signature if you like, thats where the map file is too.

P.S: it is scaled way down it will be 256 x 256

Level 7
Sounds nice! I'll contact you if I need something. But I will need some members for a Campaign Project am doing. So i'll contact you probably this weekend or Friday. :thumbs_up:. Also you and Aschy were having a looong conversation :grin:.

P.S. Don't double post. You'll get -rep for that. :spell_breaker:

Level 2
I can do all the stuff listed at the first post, also, I can do skinning (but I have no idea how to unwrap). >.>

Level 13
Well, basically, I'm looking for a map to work on. But, I'm not really interested in working on any RPGs, anime, or zombie maps. Anything else, I'm down for working on.

I can do terrain, GUI, a little bit of JASS (I'm currently learning it), and loading screen/minimap preview.

Please post if you have a project started and need any of these things done for it.

:gg:

Hmmm...Do you like Diplomacy maps? Like Europa or Rise of China? They're risk style where you can build buildings and armies and what not.

I'm currently working on a few Tactical-Diplomacy maps. I need a wee-bit of help implementing a couple of systems.

Interested?

Level 2
Hmmm...Do you like Diplomacy maps? Like Europa or Rise of China? They're risk style where you can build buildings and armies and what not.

I'm currently working on a few Tactical-Diplomacy maps. I need a wee-bit of help implementing a couple of systems.

Interested?

Never tried those type.

Anyways, do you have AIM/MSN? Easier to talk on those.

Level 13
Yes I do.

I believe there's a little icon below my Avatar that's an MSN icon? If you can't find it my address is: [email protected]

When are you usually on? I'm going to sleep atm so we'll have to talk later :'( I'm sorry if that is inconvient for you, but it's getting late and I have mid-terms soon.

Talk to you REAL soon!

Level 2
Yes I do.

I believe there's a little icon below my Avatar that's an MSN icon? If you can't find it my address is: [email protected]

When are you usually on? I'm going to sleep atm so we'll have to talk later :'( I'm sorry if that is inconvient for you, but it's getting late and I have mid-terms soon.

Talk to you REAL soon!

I'm usually on around 4 PM - 5 AM EST. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.