• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Risk Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Map name : Middle Earth Risk
People you are looking for : Jass/vjass/gui graphics artist (2d/3d) unit balancer/creator and many testers
Name of the creator: Invested (my in game name) + whoever helps

Well Warcraft is not all that popular of a game these days and Risk is even less. So it is rarely played, I want to change this.

My idea for this risk is this:
This risk will have the same basic game play as other risk on wc3 (take over regions then get a turnly spawn and income bonus)
The These are the things I would like to do different

-All Lord of the ring lore units, each region will have different barracks that produce that regions units
-Balanced units, this will be the hardest part
-Armor/Attack/Life Upgrades
-Mass ability Upgrades (ex: add a critical strike ability to specific unit types)
-"Hero" type units. stronger unique units that can only be limited to 1 on the field at a time, these units will only be able to be built if certain conditions are meant by a player (ex: control gondor)

I currently have the basic Risk system ready and can be implemented easily into any map and played.
I do have a test map if people are interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.