• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of the Vampyr bugged game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, just reporting a REALLY WEIRD bug that happened in a game of Rise of the Vampyr I played recently. In short, the werewolf killed themself to become the witch, then i gained control of another hunters hero--as in the hero was given FULLY to me, not i gained control of their units, so that player had nothing to use, then i killed THAT hero, hoping it would give them control of a vampire minion, but it gave my hero to the town guard and made them into a vampire minion. other weird shenanigans happend, but i forget all of the strange occurences, so just watch the replay.

Attachments

• BUGGED VAMPYR RISING.w3g
    2.3 MB · Views: 80

~El

Level 17
Ah, i havent reported a bug like this before, where should i put it?

Wherever the map author collects feedback. Hive isn't exactly the place to be reporting map-specific bugs since the feedback may never even reach the map author, unless they frequent the site.

Besides that, patch discussion is specifically for reporting bugs and discussion related directly to WC3 updates, not any maps, unless (like I mentioned) there's an implication that the bug was caused by a patch, but so far you haven't made clear whether it is the case or not.

Level 3
Wherever the map author collects feedback. Hive isn't exactly the place to be reporting map-specific bugs since the feedback may never even reach the map author, unless they frequent the site.

Besides that, patch discussion is specifically for reporting bugs and discussion related directly to WC3 updates, not any maps, unless (like I mentioned) there's an implication that the bug was caused by a patch, but so far you haven't made clear whether it is the case or not.
I have no idea what it was caused by. Ill dm them with it

Status
Not open for further replies.