• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of the Lich King Reanimated

Level 9
  • When it came to the secrets, I just simply used cheat codes and then left as soon as I found the secret, so I got to see all of them pretty fast (I was just curious y know). And yeah, I probably shouldn't strip people of the surprise and fun of finding these themselves, so I'll edit the message to have the spoiler blur thingy.
  • I'd honestly be ok with you using already existing models and just renaming them to Star Wars characters, but I guess they might not be similar enough to make it work (for instance, in the "Hello there" scene, you could put Uther as Obi-Wan, but Grievous would be a little tricky, as we don't really have a multi armed robot model, plus the lack of lightsabers would make some scenes feel inaccurate).
  • The numbers weren't increasing for me, but maybe they would have if I played through the maps normally from start to finish. I was going backwards (as in, I first looked at CH6, then CH5, then CH4 and so on) while quitting the maps mid-way after all. But I don't really want to play through the entire campaign again just to test this.

-The AI is almost unchanged except it produces a few more units and should now rebuild buildings except towers just in case (even though I've never seen the enemy destroy one)
Yeah, they weren't rebuilding towers in the previous version either, so that makes sense. I only lost the towers that were out in the open, on those tiny inaccessible islands. The ones on the harbor don't really get focused because the combination of Cloud and high ground basically makes them untargetable, so they hit ships and units more.

-yeah the upgrade is really cheap cause I want the player to use the new unit+upgrade since the enemy ships have high armor
That's a fair point, actually. There are lots of campaigns where the map introduces a new unit, but it just simply isn't worth using, so many players just don't try it out (like the sorceress in the fifth chapter of The Scourge of Lordaeron). Making the unit stronger than it should be is definitely a way to make players use that unit, you just have to be careful not to make the unit so strong, that the optimal strategy is to just spam only that 1 unit (thankfully, that didn't happen here, but if this is your design philosophy, then you should be careful about this).

-the towers are cheaper/faster built on this particular map compared to the 1st (and other races) again to encourage the player BTW did you try to build in the harbor ?
That's about what I expected. Yeah, I was building a few towers, mostly within my base and the highground area on the harbor (next to the human towers). The little shallow area in front of the gate is nice, though I wanted my defense line to be a bit closer to my allies, so we can more easily cover each other.

-I wasn't too sure about the panicked crowd when the sound brutally stops, but it looks that the start is the problem :gg: I didn't think it would be unsettling, just more immersive
Yeah, I think sound should probably be getting quieter around the end, and it should only really stop when you can barely hear it. (This is basically how people make music. They usually end it with a slow fadeout, which makes it more pleasant to listen to.) It is definitely a lot more immersive, but unless you're trying to make a joke with it, a sudden, loud scream will always be unsettling. The human brain is simply coded to view it like that. And this is definitely not the scariest thing I've ever heard in a game, but it is most likely the scariest thing I've heard in Warcraft 3 (though chapter 7 of Rise of the Blood Elves had similarly unsetting sounds, and they were happening more than once).

-how did you kill the villager when your units have stopped ? damage over time maybe ? I will have to add a dispel and a "unit alive" condition
I attacked him with Kel'thuzad, and I guess I moved into the radius that triggers the event while the projectile was flying (probably to get the crates behind him, or because orb walking is practically built into my reflexes at this point). I had on Orb of Corruption, so the attack killed him from full HP, and the event basically never finished, since it was impossible for the guy to get into the house.

-the cemetary quest is now discovered when your shade finds it, since it makes more sense that way. If it didn't appear after the shade enters the cemetary and tlaks about it then it's a bug
Ok, that explains it. I haven't really sent a shade to the cemetery, as I've already known that it was present on the map. I imagine a newer player (or a player that doesn't remember the details of the maps) would probably send the shade there, though I still think it would be better to just reveal the quest immediately when the final part of the map starts (the first chapter of Path of the Damned didn't require you to send the shade to the graves either).

Thanks for informing me about the Maporino stream btw! I would have totally missed it otherwise, so I appreciate that. Today is indeed a pretty sweet day :smile:

Last edited:
Level 20
-the secrets are saved only when you complete the map so it's normal
-the towers can absolutely die if you don't protect your ally
-for the sound unfortunately there is no fading effect in worldedit, maybe I could do a trigger that lower sound volume
-I think I will have to make the villager invincible to avoid that - you're really good at breaking my triggers, that's great :thumbs_up:
-there is an undiscovered quest + you get a shade so the player should find it if he's the least bit curious, and it's probably pretty hard to win without the cemetary units to divert the defenders - at least for me
-hope to see you there

Level 9
So, I've just played through the seventh mission. This is one of those maps that got a decently big revamp, but no huge changes to the identity of the map itself, kind of like the first four chapters. This is definitely a nice approach, as it lets you fix some problems that the old maps had, while also offering a lot of new things to players. (Though having minimal changes in certain missions is also fine. CH6 for instance was already really good, and there's nothing wrong with the map being practically the same as the original)

• The original version of this map was good, but it felt kind of unfulfilling, because it tried to make everything a weird quest or a minigame, and it didn't really have many parts where you would just fight a bunch. But now, that's basically fixed thanks to all the new encounters that were added to the first half of the map. Remember, having lots of skirmishes is the appeal of micro missions, and is the reason why they're fun.
  • The changes on the "sunny part" were quite nice. I didn't really expect cacti to fight me like a bunch of normal units, since plants aren't really known for hitting or running at people, so I guess they might have been animated by some kind of magic. (I'll just assume that it was explained in WoW at some point. But it's still weird how it was completely glossed over in the map) The gameplay dynamic in that section was great, though.
  • The centaur escape part is completely removed, and is now replaced with a section where they're sending attack waves to you, and you have to block them by hitting some rocks. It's a bit sad to see the old section being removed, but the new one is a lot more fun, so at the end of the day, I think it's worth it. The mechanics with the old one were also kind of clunky at times, so this makes the map feel more polished too.
  • The dragon section and the undead section are basically the same, but now you the detection is from a unit that fits better in the context of the story, and it actually has the reveal radius mechanic from CH3. (Which felt a bit oversized, as you have to move a bit deep into the circle to actually get revealed, but I guess it might be because you need to have the entire character model inside for the reveal to happen. This did help keep me safe though). The undead section now got a boss fight, which I think is a good addition, because it makes the failure feel a bit less unceremonious, and the player actually gets to fight them a bit. Too bad the victory doesn't matter, but it's absolutely better than nothing.
  • Just like some of the previous maps, this mission also got a bit more comedy added to it. I honestly never thought that I would see two tauren bickering like this, especially since they were quite serious in the map's previous iteration. Then there's also the Dune reference, which I believe was referencing the recent movie (Paul was the main character, after all), though I don't exactly remember it well enough to know the scene that the secret was made after (despite the fact that I actually really liked and enjoyed it, but Dune gets quite hard to follow if you're new to the story y know). It's a pretty obvious choice, since the entire map is a desert, but I still appreciate it, especially because of the weird looking giant worm (they're somehow not as intimidating when they're oversized Warcraft 3 critters :xxd:).
  • The squad changes were something I could get behind. Now that Illidan is dead, it makes sense that the blood elves will struggle with their addiction, until Jaina comes in and helps them with it. Lightbearers are awesome, and having a 125 mana restore for free in a big AoE is quite powerful, and the aura is just a cherry on top. Their utility is pretty well balanced out by their meh stats, and I don't imagine they're going to be efficient as main frontliners or spam units in macro missions. Crossbowmen having Defend is certainly a unique concept. I guess the idea is that they're the kings of ranged vs ranged combat, similarly to Archers after Elune's Grace was added. It also makes sense thematically, since Theramore is all about safety, security and defense.
  • Danzil is pretty much the same as the original, except that Silence was replaced with a new stun trap thingy, which was a good change, because it solidifies his identity as a lightning mage focused around damage, while still keeping some CC in his kit. It's definitely a low impact spell that you need to spam, but that's not as much of an annoyance in micro missions, and having it on a manacost of 30 is insanely good. His name also changed from Danzil Lanister to Danzil Rainweaver, which certainly sounds much more like the name of an old mage in a fantasy story (it does make me wonder where the original came from though, I assume it was just made up out of nowhere).
  • In terms of bugs, there weren't really that many, so I'll just put the ones I found under the same paragraph. The player starts the game with a bunch of mana missing on all of his units, including Danzil. The centaurs will see your units through Invisibility, as if they all had True Sight. The indicator can actually be selected, and its name is in French. There are a bunch of green orcs in the fel orc base, which is either an oversight, or I'm just completely misunderstanding the story here. And lastly, when destroying the rocks during the centaur section, some units could get stuck if you're not careful with your positioning.
    1653266518412.png
  • There were also a few things that got me confused a little. In micro missions, the Amulet of Recall usually has a specific purpose, and I didn't really figure out what it was here (by now, I realized that it could save my units from getting stuck, but I was a bit tired while playing, I suppose :hohum:). The razormane in the cages looked like something I could free to gain their help, but I guess they were really far away for a reason (they helped me find the Invisibility bug, though). And for some reason the end screen says that I had 1 building produced. I'm curious as to what that was referring to.
    1653267004783.png

Overall, I'd say that the map is an improvement, just like all the other ones. And I couldn't find a lot of problematic things, or things that I would change. It could also just be because right now, I'm a bit more busy than usual, but I doubt that really affects my critical thinking. I'd always know a good map when I see one, even if I would be exhausted or sleep deprived :smile:

Level 20
1/ about the cacti monster : I just found a cool model that gave me the idea. I don't know anything about the new creeps from WOW, but there are already treant and ancients in warcraft so plant monsters seem par for the course to me

2/the centaur village has been removed because I felt having the first half be about speed and the 2nd about stealth better than constantly changing between both - but yeah the idea of having to escape a place and silencing the guards on the way could still be interesting in a warcraft map I think (with a better execution than I did of course)

3/the detection zone is voluntarily a bit smaller than it appears because I feared the contrary would be frustrating, but maybe I went a bit overboard (and it's more noticeable on a smaller zone than the ships)

4/a bit of comedy is good considering this is the map where things start to get serious and the endgame approaches...
the Easter egg is not about a particular scene, I just found funny to have Paul, a prince very well educated and spoken be at a loss for words seeing a giant worm :grin:

5/the lightbearer is designed to be the ultimate support unit for the 2 problems you get here : mana and speed, which will still be very relevant on the next map if you remember
the human faction is very much about defend/defense as you've got a glimpse here and in previous maps with their units (captain also has defend and endurance aura)

6/Danzil didn't need silence anymore without the village escape and I didn't find a good vanilla spell about electricity so I had to create a new one... and then it gave me ideas to design the centaur part and the boss
about the name Lannister : I couldn't keep it now that everyone will think of GoT. I'm 100% sure i hadn't read (or even heard about) George R Martin when I created the old campaign and I'm pretty sure it came from somewhere... no idea now though :confused:2
Now I followed Blizzard's naming conventions : what the characters or his magic does : Sylvanas runs, Grom screams etc... :xxd:

7/You start with about 2/3 of your mana I think... so better use this new unit you just got :wink:

8/ the centaurs see your units so they can attack uphill, I didn't know it would let them see invisibility. Now I think I'll keep is that way or a player could just try to make all units invisible and wait a bunch to recharge mana and the centaurs would still come at your position
the indicator can be selected ? It's almost the same as the one from the ships and I thought I had checked it :confused:2

9/in the cutscene one of the orcs say they are "losing the gift" that's why some are green

10/the amulet of recall is there in case your units get stuck, I thought 1 charge would be enough for the player to understand not to let their units get too far behind the rocks before they fall if it happened to them once

11/the razormane are just scenery and a reminder of the old version

12/the building is an invisible farm for food - I didn't bother to find a better way since it works

Thanks again for the feedback, your critical thinking seems fine to me ^^
If I can ask you 2 direct questions :

-Did you like the boss fight ? I only managed to win if I bought a healing potion or a speed scroll in the shop, but as I said before I'm not so good as a player ^^

-did you use/found useful the monsoon spell ? it's the vanilla spell but I think it's a bit weak, only useful in destroying the orc buildings if you upgraded it because the damage is very small on each hit

Level 9
2/the centaur village has been removed because I felt having the first half be about speed and the 2nd about stealth better than constantly changing between both - but yeah the idea of having to escape a place and silencing the guards on the way could still be interesting in a warcraft map I think (with a better execution than I did of course)
I definitely agree with this, because having two stealth sections on a micro map is a bit of an overkill. They're still good, but unless you're really trying to make a full-on stealth map, you should just stick with one "alert" mechanic or stealth section. Trudging through the Ashes (CH1 from Path of the Damned), Daughters of the Moon (CH2 from Eternity's End), The Dungeons of Dalaran (CH3 from Curse of the Blood Elves), Torn Apart (CH2 from Day of the Dragon), CH3 and CH10 from Rise of the Blood Elves, and Howling Treachery (CH7 from Malfurion's Quest) are all perfect examples of how to incorporate the idea of sneaking around into Warcraft 3 gameplay. Though none of these use the Silence idea, so that's still a niche that is yet to be explored by a different mapmaker.

3/the detection zone is voluntarily a bit smaller than it appears because I feared the contrary would be frustrating, but maybe I went a bit overboard (and it's more noticeable on a smaller zone than the ships)
I think that's perfectly reasonable, especially as someone who plays League, and knows just how awful it feels when you die because you got hit by an ability that literally didn't even touch your character, and just how annoying janky hitboxes/indicators can be. But since this is a single player game, you could increase the indicator size without making another player feel frustrated. I'd at least lower the indicator of the static hounds by a little, since those basically act as walls, and making their indicators seem bigger only makes it harder to path through the base. (The static ones are also very easy to avoid, so they don't really need to be more forgiving. If you actually run into their circles, you deserve to get pummeled.)

about the name Lannister : I couldn't keep it now that everyone will think of GoT. I'm 100% sure i hadn't read (or even heard about) George R Martin when I created the old campaign and I'm pretty sure it came from somewhere... no idea now though :confused:2
Now I followed Blizzard's naming conventions : what the characters or his magic does : Sylvanas runs, Grom screams etc... :xxd:
Yeah, accidental overlaps can easily happen with stories that you haven't seen or read, so I don't blame you for this.
I suppose the "rain" in his name makes a lot of sense when you consider his kit. It certainly makes more sense than Malfurion Stormrage, who has nothing to do with storms and is relatively calm... most of the time (he definitely isn't a Grom or an Arthas, but I wouldn't want to get on his wrong side xd).

Now I think I'll keep is that way or a player could just try to make all units invisible and wait a bunch to recharge mana and the centaurs would still come at your position
That seems a bit inefficient with the high cooldown of the mana restore spell, though the combo of Invisibility + Amulet of Recall would be a very easy way to cheese the second section, since the final rocks block off the entire village (I think).

the indicator can be selected ? It's almost the same as the one from the ships and I thought I had checked it :confused:2
It's not like it really has an effect on anything, but yes.
1653327027059.png

-Did you like the boss fight ? I only managed to win if I bought a healing potion or a speed scroll in the shop, but as I said before I'm not so good as a player ^^
Uhm... there was a shop :huh:? I remember seeing one, but it was supposedly destroyed, and I couldn't buy any items from it.
The fight was fairly close, but the runes gave me enough health and mana to win. The key is to spam your third spell off cooldown, along with Chain Lightning (but of course, you should stop throwing CLs at him when you're running low on mana). Monsoon and Tranquility are really bad in 1v1 combat, and you're better off kiting and/or auto attacking instead of channeling them. Chain Lightning was the only ability I didn't max, so the fight was kind of close, but someone who maxes Monsoon last should have an easy time with it.
I wouldn't really call it the most insane or memorable boss fight ever, but it's certainly pretty decent, and this campaign doesn't have many boss fights anyway, so I'm fine with it. It's still a lot better than the boss fights Blizzard has put in their campaigns, so that's a plus.

-did you use/found useful the monsoon spell ? it's the vanilla spell but I think it's a bit weak, only useful in destroying the orc buildings if you upgraded it because the damage is very small on each hit
In the old version, it was really good, because Danzil's other abilities all had high cooldowns, so you could use them, then Monsoon, and use them again when the channel is over. Now, the spell falls a bit flat, because he has gained a spammable AoE damage ability that stuns people, so you're usually either cancelling Monsoon mid-way to use the spell, or you're not even starting the channel due to concerns about mana. It still has a decently low cooldown, so it's not like interrupting it will really hurt you or anything, but unless you're clearing buildings or fighting huge groups, it won't do a lot (but of course, I still maxed it second, because huge AoE).

Level 20
-the shop I'm talking about is the orc shop in the outpost - it's perfectly understandable you didn't notice it if you didn't get stumped on the boss, it's in case/for observant players

-I think I'll let the monsoon spell as it is then, if you still find it useful and upgraded it first - only it's more or less reserved for the fel orc base part, or if you want to genocide the centaurs :cevil:

Level 20
Woohoo ! Another member giving feedback !
Yeah I didn't check every unit/spell description in-game yet (got sick of testing over and over).
Once you have the whole team you're not supposed to struggle too much, but I still lost my whole attack force twice when testing in the canyon before Varimathras' village because I was careless and 2 attack waves were advancing at the same time :gg:

Level 4
I finished map 8 and I really like the new units for humans and blood elves that you added. As mentioned above I noticed a few words in French and the name of the Dragonhawk Rider unit that is in French. But otherwise this map, like the others, is much better than the original.

Level 1
the ideea is so nice but u just ruined with the blue atmosfere...i love ur old campaign and this new one but plz do something about that blue ...is so anoying..

Level 9
So, I've just played through missions 8 and 9. We're reaching the end of the campaign, and these maps certainly do a great job at showing just how intense the battles are getting. The eighth map is basically the same as the original, while the ninth one is a completely new map that wasn't present in the original. So we're getting something from both ends of the spectrum, which is lovely.
Oh, and I'm not gonna mention this on the map reviews, but the amount of French stuff is definitely getting lower. I've only seen "Cor d'alarme" and "Tour de maison" in CH8, and "Population Civile" along with "Garnison de Theramore" in CH9. I know this might not seem like praise, but in the older RotLK maps, French words used to absolutely everywhere, so it's an improvement in my book. Anyhow, onto the maps:

• The eighth map was something I was a bit afraid of. Having to manage two bases to defend a giant city is already challenging as it is, but now you also have to deal with new custom units and custom spells from both sides, along with the permanent mana regen debuff of the blood elves.
  • And while the early game was giving me a bit of a problem, I still managed to win with 0 villagers lost, while I've completed the original with 23 lost (although in the original, I've restricted myself to a 50 supply cap with both bases, whereas here, I didn't, but I digress). And maybe this was because the undead were nerfed, but I think it has more to do with the fact that the Theramore AI got an enormous upgrade. Every time the undead attacked, there would be a squad of Theramore units fighting them off, and every time an allied building was destroyed, they immediately rebuilt it in the exact location that it was originally on. (The rebuilding part is something that the enemy did too, which surprised me, because I've actually never seen a Warcraft 3 AI behave this way. Plenty of them can rebuild, but they always do it in random locations, and they would almost never rebuild all of their buildings.) Starting the map with so many upgrades researched for me is also an absolute blessing.
  • When I've first seen the tip in the loading screen, I've actually thought that Jaina's base isn't going to be controllable, since it put such a big emphasis on the lack of Mass Teleport, and you needing Arcane Vaults and lightbearers to maneuver around the map. I've found that to be a bit of a misdirection, since you can solve most attacks by teleporting around with Jaina, and Kael's side gets so much pressure that you probably wouldn't move the blood elves around too much anyway.
  • The hero progression here was a bit weird. Kael had the items and skill levels that I gave him on CH1, yet Vashj and Sylvanas didn't get any of their items, and their skill levels also weren't accurate to how I leveled them. It's not a big bug that will matter in the finished campaign, but it's something I wanted to point out anyway.
  • One bug that does matter though is the demolisher bug. The human demolishers have a special ability that is supposed to be unlockable by researching an upgrade, but that upgrade does literally nothing, and the ability just stays greyed out forever. That should probably be fixed before the release of the campaign.
  • Seeing the tome shop was a bit of a surprise. In the original, I didn't really care about it too much, since CH8 was the last map, so it's not like it could be used to cheese any future maps for free. But now that there are two more maps afterwards, the usefulness of the tome purchases have just received an enormous boost. I didn't want to sit here for hours to get all my heroes to above 100 on their strength, agility and intelligence numbers, but if you're a madman, you can definitely do it yourself.
  • It's really nice to have a short description for all the human units, disguised as a quest. The only problem with it is that a lot of what was written is simply not visible due to limited spacing.
    1655345364322.png
    1655345393566.png
  • I originally had no idea what the secret was about, so I had to get a bit of help from our dear friend Google. And... did you actually pair up characters from two entirely different franchises? I don't remember seeing you do that, but either way, it's pretty cool. (Also, these two characters are kind of sweet, not gonna lie. Though maybe that changes when you get to know more about them)
  • Oh, and those cats are absolutely adorable! And if you're someone who mass clicks them to make them explode, then you're a monster :angry:

• Now, this new one is interesting. It's a very short map, but it's also surprisingly difficult. Completing it was a bit of a struggle, and I've also had numerous reloads with this one. And even when I did complete it, I couldn't succeed at the side quest (I've only managed to save 13 units).
  • But when I really look into it, I don't think it's actually a crazy hard map at all. I've just had multiple little things working against me. The biggest one was the lack of knowledge, as it makes a huge difference when you know about every map of the campaign, so you can prepare for it even before you enter it, compared to when you're going entirely blind. I'm also a dummy that maxes Flame Strike last on Kael (I enjoy trolling enemies with Banish and Siphon Mana y know), so that certainly didn't help with the corpse pile destroying. And I also lost my items on Vashj, plus I didn't stack tomes like I probably should have.
  • But one big problem that I've personally had with this map is the visual clarity. Maybe this is something that only I've experienced, but it's actually very difficult to tell what is happening during fights. I could easily get used to custom spells and mechanics, but the screen was very dark, and while these new models look great, they don't exactly "pop out" the same way the original ones do (and some units were a little hard to differentiate). And this wouldn't be an issue if I could select everyone to see and target them through the the group selection player interface, but the rescuable units stay as allies until all the enemies are dead, so that's not really an option. It's possible that it's not a problem with different settings or with different kinds of monitors, but it was a struggle for me.
  • Other than the difficulty, I've actually really liked this mission. The music choice was simply perfect. The gameplay concept was very unique and decently well executed, as the player gets rewarded for keeping a high number of units alive (via a lot of choices and the side quest), but he doesn't really get punished as long as he managed to save at least 1 or 2, which is actually brilliant game design. Though 750 health with 20 fortified armor on the corpse piles feels like a bit much for how fast they spawn enemies, but I might have just done a poor job focusing them.
  • I think you should change Kael's lava spawn ability to be unable to get levels, or you should increase his level cap of Kael to 12 rather than 10. Currently, the player is unable to actually max out all of Kael's abilities by level 10, because the replacement for Phoenix requires 3 points to be maxed instead of 1. (Though I'm not sure how the next chapter if going to account for this.)
  • The secret was one of the hardest to find, especially since those water pathways didn't even exist in CH8. It was also something that originally confused me, but after a bit browsing, I realized that it's a connection to the name of the map. As the name is a reference to A Song of Ice and Fire, and the secret is a reference to its boring protagonist, Jon Snow (and I'm not sure if it's just me, but there's something hilarious about him having the model of a peasant while being called Jon-in-the-Snow: Level 1 Boring protagonist :xxd:)
  • I'm not sure where to mention this, but I like the new story inclusions. The Varimathras cutscene was interesting, though I do wonder whether or not the idea of "when the Dreadlords die, their conscience returns to the Twisting Nether" is canon or not (though I'm not sure why Arthas is concerned about Varimathras reporting back to the Burning Legion, as Kil'Jaeden already knows about the Lich King's betrayal). The absence of the night elves in the original was a bit weird, so I'm glad that addressed (and I'm also glad that you remembered about Vashj's disdain towards them).

Both of these chapters have introduced a lot of new units. And since the number of new additions is so high, I've decided to dover them in a different section:
  • Bladedancers are a pretty neat addition that is also thematically fitting for the blood elves. This faction was definitely lacking in terms of tank options against physical fighters, so having a unit with evasion is perfect. I don't feel like they're insanely useful against undead, since they don't really have the survivability of a knight or an myrmidon, but that actually makes sense, since they're part of a faction that is known to be very squishy.
  • The captain is just an aura unit with mediocre stats that discourage you from spamming it. I don't really have a lot to say about them. They're not very exciting, but they fill an important niche, and you definitely want one in your army just as much as you'd want a kodo beast or a lightbearer.
  • Enchanters are pretty much the same as the original ones, just with a different model. And they're just as insane as I remembered. They are the only source of sustain that the humans have access to, so you definitely have to keep them strong, but the value of a 215 heal that bounces four times with a 90 mana cost is quite nuts, coming from a cheap 2 supply unit.
  • Elementalists are... fine. They're utility casters with a bit of damage, and decent abilities that aren't very pricy in terms of mana. I don't think they were as impactful as enchanters, but I usually kept a couple around, and they seemed fine (though I think they'd perform much better in early maps with small skirmishes).
  • Seeing demolishers being used as a mortar team replacement for humans is quite refreshing, since I always see catapults and ballistae. I'm kind of surprised that they cost only 3 supply, since their damage is noticeably higher than a mortar team's damage.
  • Pegasus lancers are basically gryphon riders with piercing damage and better stats, but no Storm Hammers. They're not very interesting, but their combat power felt good, and they get the job done.
  • Fallen guards now have access to Death Coil instead of Cleaving Attack, which gives them a different niche than "squishier abomination that does more damage that also cleaves". At first, a level 2 Death Coil on a medium tier unit seems a little strong (don't forget that in Rise of the Blood Elves, the Holy Light of Blood Knights only heals for 250), but here, they're balanced out by the fact that you don't have that many targets that you can heal or damage. It's going to be crazy strong in CH2, but there aren't any other maps where it could really be abused.
  • Firestarters are pure damage units that remind me a lot of the firemages from Legends of Arkain. The difference between them is that these guys have slightly weaker single target but a lot more AoE damage, and they have no CC, but they have the ability to summon units. These guys definitely seem very powerful (Their Rain of Fire flat out outdamages the level 3 Rain of Fire from Varimathras, while also having a bigger AoE. Though they have less waves, I suppose.), but the mana regen debuff restricts them quite heavily, and you'll need a lot of lightbearers to really unlock their potential. Mark of Fire being a master spell surprised me a bit, since it's basically a modified Parasite, and Parasite is an initiate spell.
  • Just like fallen guards, lightbearers also got a new spell that sounds overpowered in theory, but is not that impactful in practice. The magic immunity is definitely quite helpful, since the undead have no shortage of harmful and annoying spells, but let's be honest, it doesn't really change much if a lightbearer got hit with a debuff or a nuke, since they're low damage high utility tanks.

I think that's pretty much everything I wanted to say about these two new maps. Again, sorry for taking so much time with this, the timing of these new maps have just been a bit unlucky for me. But these two chapters have overall been pretty great.
Looking forward to seeing how you'll close out the campaign, with so many loose ends!

Level 20
first thank you as always for the detailed feedback, and any details on french parts I forgot is good to know

1/about the 8th map AI and difficulty :
I didn't change much apart form the new units for the enemy and ally AI but the flying transports are not invincible anymore since I understand it can get frustrating for players... but I think they're hardcoded to unload when attacked and as a result the undead stay on the west side and the side quest is too easy... :sad:
I'll try to tweak it again for the final release but I wanted to move on to the new maps, maybe I'll have to make them invincible again

I triggered the ally to rebuild in the same place since in this city it would probably be a pathfinding nightmare for the AI to decide where to rebuild and it's already pretty janky sometimes - I didn't for the undead though so the AI likes my placements I guess

2/about the tip :
it's more because the mass teleport only works on jaina's units... I could probably do it work on the player's units with triggers but decided it wasn't worth it - personally I like to use the bloodelves to control all the south road, but yeah you can use only the humans to move in the city if you want of course -I think holding kael's side is pretty easy unless you completely forget to check it when the enemy hero comes

3/about the heroes in cache :
I posted the 8th map. After this one we're starting the completely new stuff ! :smile:
I changed the game cache so maybe you'll have default heroes without items when starting a later map (5, 6 or 8) without replaying the first ones (1,2 and 4)

4/the demolisher : I've found this one when testing the map9, it's now fixed

5/about the shop : I don't use it at all during the siege and forget about it when it's time to counterattack so i don't know how often the tomes are purchasable... but if you're a madman that likes to minmax the difficulty away, go for it :xxd:

6/about the text in quest log :
you're on a later patch right ? the text seems bigger on your screenshot - on my computer the only descriptions I had to write on 2 lines were the pegasus and elementalist IIRC

7/about the secret :
the 2 franchises are both are from old!Bioware, my favorite developper just before old!Blizzard, and since I had to import a "cat" model/sound, might as well put critters in all city/village maps... even though most players won't notice :smile:

8/about the difficulty of map9 :
I thought the map would be pretty hard without knowledge since the fights are triggered when you get close and you can't really know the 1st time - and yeah not maxing flame strike will hurt you, but maxing siphon mana is also really good here for obvious reasons

9/about the visual clarity :
since you're the 2nd person to talk about it I will have to tone down the fog, I want the player to feel on edge but not to the point of impacting the gameplay negatively :hohum:

10/the corpses have a high armor so that you have to focus them with spells/specialized units since normal attacks won't do much

11/the lava spawn can get to lvl3 so that you can decide what's best to increase between better flamestrike/ better invoked units good against buildings/ better mana steal or even protecting allies for longer - and yes there is still a map to go...

12/I never would have thought somebody wouldn't know about (the memes of) Game of Thrones in 2022 ! You've been living under a rock the last 5 years or so ? :xxd:and yeah I think the funny thing about the easter eggs is mostly the "hero class" I picked

13/I don't know how the demons dying on another world works in pre-WOW cannon but I think that's better that way since it makes the Legion much more dangerous - of course there are exceptions like a demon killed by another demon (like Varimathras or Illidan did) or by a relic like Frostmourne who supposedly feeds on souls or something - and about giving info to Kil'Jaeden, Varimathras knows lots about the capital Lordaeron, how the Scourge troops are organized etc.

14/units:
-bladedancers are more squishy (except if they're lucky) but high damage, and they're the only ones worthy of being called BLOODelves :xxd:
-captain is mostly there because "why not have a support unit like kodo beast for each race ?" well except for nagas that are OP enough already :grin:
-yeah enchanters are maybe too good since healing wave is OP, and dispel is always great against undead
-elementalists are more balanced but I think the Earth grip is really useful to stop the enemy channeling spells, and I now introduce them earlier (in map 6 where you can mind control them if you still have the item)
-demolishers are exactly the same as orcs so they should be 4 supply, I'll have to check
-pegasus are very close to griffins for anti-ground but better for anti-air (but not better than gargoyles of course)
-fallen guards have been changed because they were a bit boring, and they are now really good for map5 to support sylvanas to guard the naga base and yes map 2 also - I gave them death coil from creeps, but I should nerf it a bit : 300 instead of 400 maybe
-firestarters: you can't research so they're always masters so I didn't really pay any attention to the supposed rank of each spell - and parasite is too powerful for a lvl1 anyway
on paper their rain of fire is less powerful than hero lvl3 but maybe a bit more than lvl2... Blizzard was pretty inconsistent in the creeps versions of hero spells
-active magic defense is a vanilla abandoned ability for the spellbreakers, I thought it would be cool to use it + it makes spamming flamestrikes way less dangerous for the fragile Lightbearer - Bladedancers still have to be careful though

No worries about taking your time - I just thought I had already said the last 2 maps would take less time and was worried I would have to postpone the final release or do without your feedback.
The last map shouldn't take too long now (unless i can't get the damned triggers I'm working on to work at all and i have to restart with a different approach).

Level 9
I didn't change much apart form the new units for the enemy and ally AI but the flying transports are not invincible anymore since I understand it can get frustrating for players... but I think they're hardcoded to unload when attacked and as a result the undead stay on the west side and the side quest is too easy... :sad:
I'll try to tweak it again for the final release but I wanted to move on to the new maps, maybe I'll have to make them invincible again
Okay, that explains a lot. Now that I think of it, I don't have many memories of seeing the undead attack the middle parts of the city, while in the original, they most certainly were dropping their forces there. The guard towers (that the AI was rebuilding and repairing consistently) have probably kept on triggering them to drop around the edge of the city.
The invincible drops are definitely frustrating, but if you want to make the player move around more, then I suppose sacrifices have to be made. The drops kind of felt weaker than in the original, and the ally is a bit more useful, so maybe it wouldn't be as frustrating now. I'm fine with the map either way, as long as you don't go overboard with the drops, that is.

I triggered the ally to rebuild in the same place since in this city it would probably be a pathfinding nightmare for the AI to decide where to rebuild and it's already pretty janky sometimes - I didn't for the undead though so the AI likes my placements I guess
Remember the graveyard that is slightly outside Kel'thuzad's base? When I destroyed it, the AI actually sent an acolyte all the way there to rebuild it around that spot. Though I suppose the village didn't have a lot of building space, so that might have been the reason behind that.

you're on a later patch right ? the text seems bigger on your screenshot - on my computer the only descriptions I had to write on 2 lines were the pegasus and elementalist IIRC
Yes, I was playing the map on patch 1.29.2 (in fact, I have only played your maps in the 1.29, 1.30 or 1.31 versions). You kind of need these later versions, since a lot of maps/campaigns are not playable on older ones, and I've gotten too used to the mana bar, so I'm sticking with them.

since you're the 2nd person to talk about it I will have to tone down the fog, I want the player to feel on edge but not to the point of impacting the gameplay negatively :hohum:
Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to make it just a tad bit less dark. It's not that things are impossible to see, but you really don't have the time to closely examine, or click on everything 1 by 1. You're supposed to be able to recognize a unit within a split second, but I needed at least 3-4 just to identify the footman on your screenshot, and I actually thought that the crossbowman was a ranger, until I zoomed in (and don't even get me started on the struggle with all the tiny casters...). This really hurts in a mission where split second decisions and actions are extremely important.

11/the lava spawn can get to lvl3 so that you can decide what's best to increase between better flamestrike/ better invoked units good against buildings/ better mana steal or even protecting allies for longer - and yes there is still a map to go...
Yeah, that's a fair point. I personally never like it when I have to play a hero that is physically unable to unlock the full potential of all their spells due to their inability to gain enough points, but I do have to admit that it adds an interesting strategic layer, and it really does force you to think.
And Udyr from League of Legends kind of does this too, so if a big MOBA game can do it, then so can the people that make custom Warcraft 3 content.

12/I never would have thought somebody wouldn't know about (the memes of) Game of Thrones in 2022 ! You've been living under a rock the last 5 years or so ? :xxd:and yeah I think the funny thing about the easter eggs is mostly the "hero class" I picked
Keeping up with all the memes and trends of the internet is a bit of a struggle for me. I'm honestly impressed that I even know about Marvel's things, since I don't really follow them either, and the only reason why I know about Morbius is because a youtuber I watch would randomly keep mentioning it. I've heard a lot about Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire, but somehow, I've never actually heard about Jon Snow (but I did hear about Tywin Lannister quite a while ago). Weird.

- of course there are exceptions like a demon killed by another demon (like Varimathras or Illidan did) or by a relic like Frostmourne who supposedly feeds on souls or something
Okay, that answers my question of "Well, what about Tichondrius, Mal'ganis, Detheroc, Balnazzar, and all the other Dreadlords that were killed during The Flight from Lordaeron?" (I know I didn't ask it, but I was kind of curious about it)

- and about giving info to Kil'Jaeden, Varimathras knows lots about the capital Lordaeron, how the Scourge troops are organized etc.
And I suppose this explains why Arthas was concerned about Varimathras. It definitely sounds reasonable, since he got access to a lot of information.

-fallen guards have been changed because they were a bit boring, and they are now really good for map5 to support sylvanas to guard the naga base and yes map 2 also - I gave them death coil from creeps, but I should nerf it a bit : 300 instead of 400 maybe
Yeah, I think that's reasonable. Though one thing I'd like to point out is that I only remember seeing Death Coil on two creeps: one of them being the big level 8 orc skeleton, and the other being the big level 9 death revenant. So that definitely explains why they got such a high number on the spell, despite being decently cheap 3 supply units.

-firestarters: you can't research so they're always masters so I didn't really pay any attention to the supposed rank of each spell - and parasite is too powerful for a lvl1 anyway
That's fair. And yeah, I agree that Parasite isn't really a rank 1 spell. I feel like the initiate spells are the ones have Blizzard was the most inconsistent with, as putting Purge onto the same category as Raise Dead and Parasite feels a bit wrong.

No worries about taking your time - I just thought I had already said the last 2 maps would take less time and was worried I would have to postpone the final release or do without your feedback.
The last map shouldn't take too long now (unless i can't get the damned triggers I'm working on to work at all and i have to restart with a different approach).
I really don't remember you saying that, but that could just be due to the effects of time (it's been months since the start of the campaign development after all). It's really not a problem though, I was just a bit surprised.
But it's good to know that the last one will be coming soon. I think I'm going to have a great chunk of free time in the next few days, so I'll be able to get to that a bit quicker.

Last edited:
Level 20
I posted the 10th and last playable map. It's by far the most trigger-heavy one so i hope there aren't too many bugs I didn't already find.

The action is pretty chaotic by design, I hope it's still readable for players who don't know the map already (ie not me ^^). Unfortunately you won't get the epic music (except last boss) that will be in the final version because of map size concerns.

There is only the epilogue cutscene to finish and a few details to check on each map then I'll release the campaign in the Maps section.

Last thing : I changed the fog in map 9 and changed the color of rescuable units to blue-green (teal in english ?) to make them blend less in the background :

OLD
lichking9_small.jpg

NEW
lichking9_small2.jpg

Feel free to test and tell me if it's good now or if I should reduce it even more.

Level 9
So, I've just played through the final map, and I can honestly say that it was a blast! Since this was completely new mission that was also very action-packed and somewhat lengthy, I couldn't really take my time to obsessively check over every detail to find even the most minor bugs and inconsistencies. I still found a few, but it's absolutely possible that I'm unaware about a bunch, since the first public iterations of beta maps aren't known for having everything perfectly set, and I find it quite impressive that I basically never encountered anything that was particularly gamebreaking during my test runs (unless you count the visual stuff with CH9, I guess).
Anyhow, onto the last map:

- This one was definitely the most chaotic mission from this campaign (which is surprising, since CH8 exists), but I didn't find any problems with readability. You kind of get used to this mess when you've played through maps like Twilight of the Gods (CH7 from Eternity's End), Trial of Monsters (CH11 from Curse of the Forsaken), The Frozen Throne (CH10 from the Adventures of Rowan the Wise), Destiny of the Horde (CH10 from Jeopardy for the Horde), To the Bitter End (CH8 from To the Bitter End), Hunger for Vengeance (CH9 from Shadows of Hatred), a bunch of Legends of Arkain maps like Siege of Kome and Last Stand of the Golden Guard/End of the Ironfist, and so on and so on. Point is - if someone find the chaos of this map to be too damaging for readability, then that guy is going to have some unpleasant surprises when he tries other campaigns.

- I did actually hear some custom music tracks throughout the map, though I assume you originally wanted to more. I wouldn't be too concerned about the size though, since the campaign is still quite far from being a 250-300MB giant like some other ones are. We didn't have huge campaigns back when Rise of the Lich King was originally released, but this is what happens when custom content creators get so many years to just keep adding things. (Though it's pretty funny to look back and see campaigns that unironically use KBs to show their sizes. I find it very nostalgic.)

- Throughout the level, there was this weird noise that I kept hearing alongside the music. It wasn't really annoying or unsettling or anything, it was just... probably the most strange noise of "haunting" that I've ever heard. This is basically how I'd imagine the aliens from Toy Story as ghosts :xxd:

- I think the overall gameplay design of this mission was really well planned out and executed. You managed to notice the problems that these kinds of maps usually have, and you actually found a solution to basically all of them.

- I'm not sure about how exactly the spawning points and spawning ships work (it really didn't feel like they were all sending out waves from the start), but having so many gives the player a neat feel of progress. A lot of these tug of war maps become laughably easy after you take out the first few sources of production, but this one didn't, which is great.

- Another problem that tug of wars face on sizeable maps is the pathing. After a while, it gets really messy for the reinforcements to quickly get into the action, so it was pretty smart of you to open up shortcuts as the map progresses.

- The first two bosses were those run-of-the-mill "hack at them until they die" kind of bosses, which is probably fine. The Lich King fight was actually very interesting, and I liked each section had its own unique thing that you need to play around. Thankfully, I picked up on the counterplay quickly, and I was stocked up with Health Stones, so the fights went down just fine, but I can certainly see how a newbie might loose.

- Bringing back a nerfed version of the damage field mechanic from The Siege of Dalaran back was quite an interesting choice. Though I think it serves a different gameplay purpose here, as in the undead campaign, it forces you to quickly run down the Archmages or die, whereas here, it's used to keep the player's army size in check, so that it can't snowball to be stupidly large, like it usually does in tug of war maps. I never actually thought of this application for the field, and I have to say, it's quite genius.

- The arcane vault is a nice addition, and it definitely sells items that can be useful here. I especially like it, because the chapter gives you two completely new heroes, and you have to get them geared up somehow. The usefulness of gold falls off a bit later, when you get the key items, and all the loot from the sidequests, but I suppose an extra Health Stone or Scroll of Mana never hurts.

- I really like how you've extended the hero level cap, and gave them an extra spell just in this one chapter. I suppose the intent was to allow Kael to max out all of his spells, while still keeping Kael and Vashj restricted from their new fancy spells in the earlier missions (just think about the new Vashj spell in CH5...), which is fine. And the new spells themselves are crazy strong too, which I assume is intentional, since none of them seem very balanced at max rank. The only spell that I struggled to figure out was Vashj's Splash, as I originally thought that it would just reduce the enemy's attack range to melee, to then apply the slow too, but I can understand why you didn't make it work like that.

- Malfurion is just a Keeper of the Grove with an invulnerable Serpent Ward, so there's not a lot I could say about him. Daelin is probably the same as in the original campaign (with an added taunt that also makes him more tanky), he's just actually playable now, which is nice. Though I think you should do a bit of a cleanup with his titles. I really doubt that "Warden" and "Admiral de Kul'Thiras" would be the right ones.
1655865609341.png

- There's another thing I'd like to see changed. When you put Vashj or Malfurion to start channeling for the sidequest, they get removed from the player team, which is kind of annoying, since their health bars are not as easy to track, and Vashj's Frost Arrows get turned off. It's not a big deal, but I've seen many many maps do this channeling mechanic, while still keeping the hero in the player's team.

- What's the deal with the naga and the human groups that are permanently fighting against some undead groups? Are they meant to show how they're cut off, to explain why the player's allies aren't sending out any human and naga units?

- I liked the story decisions you've made with the Lich King. Seeing the ghosts of the people he killed was interesting, and I'm curious about why Uther was the only one to turn and fight him, since I don't think anyone from that group was on good terms with either Arthas or Ner'zhul. I'm also curious to see if the community will have some interesting reactions to Sylvanas, since she basically became the face of Warcraft in the past few years. Though I wouldn't be surprised if people would actually prefer this Sylvanas over the one in WoW, cus I've seen a ton of criticism about how her character was handled there. But I'm pretty happy that I've managed to somewhat predict Sylvanas' fate in a previous comment :ogre_datass:. I do wonder what the deal was with Daelin and his "need to rest", though....

- I was honestly not expecting another secret about Starcraft, considering that we technically got a reference to it from CH2 (but I suppose that in the end, it was more about Jayborino). But before, I never actually thought about just how weird and funny the concept of a "space orc" is, as it basically sounds like a more cartoony version of the klingon race from Star Trek. I don't know why the poor hydralisk had to die though. Daughters of the Moon proved that these creatures are actually really nice.

I think that's pretty much all I wanted to say about this map.
I also played out 2-3 fights in CH9 to see the impact of the changes. It definitely feels a lot better, though I can't really say whether or not it would be problematic for a first time player (at this point, I have a ton of knowledge about the map, so that makes things a bit easier), but it's certainly an improvement. I'm a bit surprised that you actually added a Tome of Retraining, but it honestly makes sense, since it would allow players to start off with as many points in lava spawns as they want, whereas previously, you would get the level 1 spell no matter what.

Last edited:
Level 20
Wow that was quick ! Glad you liked it.

1/yeah it's true even some vanilla maps are pretty chaotic like that, but since a hero dying equals game over I was a bit worried - and I died a lot during testing but I did it with "fresh" heroes and without buying any item so...

2/the size is only a problem for the WIP since maps are limited to 100 Mb on this forum

3/yeah the noise is also from Spellforce where it was the only music on its map which made it even weirder :eekani: it's the sound of the ghosts of the old empire called by Arthas

4/the damage field replaces towers which are usually the way to slow the allies on this kind of maps, and it's also here to show how powerful the Lich King gets when he has time to prepare - up to a point...

5/ the lava spawn cap in map9 gave me the idea to give a new ability to each hero, and since it's the last map I made the new spells very powerful as you noticed

6/looks like I forgot some French again - the "warden" and "king of the mountain" will stay since it's just the vanilla spell description

7/for the dispelling, I just looked how Blizzard did in the "Illidan closes portals" mission, I didn't even think to keep the player but pausing the unit - I should do it for Varimathras in map 6 also if it's not too hard to make it work

8/the nagas and fleet battles are just here to show that the other races don't stay idle and the fight also takes place out of the dead zone, since Furion explains that only elves won't be raised again immediately after death in it - maybe that wasn't clear ? there are 2 effects of the dead zone

-Uther is the paragon of paladins, so uncorruptible that even the "ghost/shadow/memory/whatever" that Frostmourne creates won't work for the undead
-Proudmoore is just old... and it gives an excuse to : have only 4 heroes until the end boss/ make you use Furion
-the hydralisk was in the way of an ork, obviously :xxd:
BTW you get a reward if you have discovered all 10 Easter eggs

9/I'll keep the map9 as it is now then

Well I just finished the epilogue. I just have to check/change a few details on each map (and test each one after) so the campaign should be released in a few days.

Level 9
Well, as I've said before, I usually have a "no interrupt policy" for when I'm normally playing campaigns, but knowing that this is the last chapter, and that you'll be planning to release a campaign soon, I've decided to make an exception (I'm also around the beginning of a decently lengthy one, so yeah).

1/yeah it's true even some vanilla maps are pretty chaotic like that, but since a hero dying equals game over I was a bit worried - and I died a lot during testing but I did it with "fresh" heroes and without buying any item so...
I've only died once, when Vashj was channeling, and I couldn't see her health bar go down on the top left portion of my screen (and I left her alone, cus I wasn't aware that enemies would spawn right on top of her).

7/for the dispelling, I just looked how Blizzard did in the "Illidan closes portals" mission, I didn't even think to keep the player but pausing the unit - I should do it for Varimathras in map 6 also if it's not too hard to make it work
Oh yeah, I forgot that Varimathras also changes teams in CH6. But it was mostly fine there, because it was actually fairly inconsequential, since you're most likely going to camp on him, and there wouldn't be any auto cast abilities that could randomly turn off. There wouldn't be any harm to changing it, though.
Also, a lot of different campaigns have done it. It's used on the obelisk mission in Legacy of the Damned, and for a generator in Malfurion's Quest, and for books in Day of the Dragon, and so on and so on. So I really doubt that keeping the channeling/paused hero on the player's team would break anything.

since Furion explains that only elves won't be raised again immediately after death in it - maybe that wasn't clear ? there are 2 effects of the dead zone
Crap, I totally forgot about that. I think it made clear enough, my memory was just blanking on it for some reason.
Oh, but wait....
Weren't there a bunch of random forest creatures that didn't get raised? I guess Furion used protective relics or magic to keep them safe, or I could be blanking yet again.
And the naga are technically cursed/transformed elves, but let's not get too nitpicky here. (I genuinely don't feel good about pointing out minor details that would take a lot of unnecessary work/effort to address. Suspension of disbelief exists for a reason, y know)

BTW you get a reward if you have discovered all 10 Easter eggs
Oh, so I guess I'll be speedrunning all the previous secrets, so that my curiosity wouldn't keep me up at night (please ignore the irony of me writing this at 2AM :hohum:). If it's something extremely noteworthy, I might end up making an edit here, but you shouldn't think that the reward is underwhelming, in case I won't.

Oh, and quick bug report - immediately skipping the cinematic in CH2, where Arthas takes control of Sylvanas' forces will result in this happening. I suppose this would be mostly on the player's fault for skipping during a black screen, but I'll report it anyway.
Screenshot (1257).png

Last edited:
Level 20
Well if you left a hero alone to channel for 45 seconds on a circle of power after the dialogs and quest tells you it's a spawning point (and after map9) it's kinda your fault :wink:

I know gameplay-wise the undead can raise humanoid skeletons from any corpse, even critters, and the lvl6 death knight ability is the same, but lore-wise I think they mostly use humanoid fallen enemies... or Furion also protected the wild creatures because it's easy for him since he's a hippie druid

I don't think it's worth speedrunning the 10 maps

It's obviously impossible (or I'm just not crazy enough to do it) to test each second when the player might skip a cutscene so it's very useful to know when this can happen - it's strange because the final trigger should always stop the fadeout effect with the cutscene mode :huh: I'll look into it, thanks

Level 2
Hi!

The campaign was very good. It uses a lot of innovative solutions, and the maps are also good. :)

• One negative thing that can be highlighted. In Siege of Theremore map, if you turn a Scourge Acolyte to your side with Sylvanas, you can practically train unlimited Undead Heroes and Ice Guards.
  • The campaign does not work with all Warcraft versions.

I also have some feedback that I saw recently that voice is being generated with AI. Maybe the dubbing could be added.

The music of Nier: Automata is very well chosen. 😊

Thank You for Your Work!!!!!!!! :)