• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of the Burning Legion (Sargeras' Doom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
MAP INFO

One of the new, custom, best, and with no doubt HARDEST campaign raid I ever worked one. It contains custom content with 12 non-similar boss encounters, and 2-3 bosses are not custom, other are. It is terribly hard and contains maybe 3-4-5 maps. However, the only thing I did so far was saving it as campaign. Didn't imported anything, or did anything. ONE IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS RAID DOESN'T CONTAINT ANY WOW MODELS, ITS JUST WC3, and strictly WC3. I wont use any WoW models, and Henry, I would appreciate if you dont comment it anymore. :p

FEATURES

You possess 8 heroes and maybe 3 or 4 maps in the campaign. 8 different classes and models. Only Warcraft 3 models. Quest Log contains Main Quest and Dungeon Journal on how to defeat bosses. I have tought of atleast 3 encounters non-similar and now must think 9 more.

STORY

REMINDER: ITS CUSTOM LORE: The burning orcs, pit lords and entire Burning Legion has gathered its full strength at the Dark Portal. They have succeesfully breaked the Dark Portal defenses and rushed into the Blasted Lands. Last defenses of the Blasted Lands are gathering all their might and are seeking support. Its now up to 8 empowered heroes to stop the Burning Legion and defeat Sargeras. NOTE: Some people will still dis-agree with Sargeras being last boss, because he is titan... But, the lore is not fully detailed in here and once I finish it, you'll notice why average heroes can defeat him.

PROGRESS

5.0% UPDATED

Blasted Lands: 97% UPDATED

Hellfire Penninsula: 0% UPDATED

Rest is still unknown.

BOSSES

Eredar Warlord: 87% UPDATED

Infernos: 0% UPDATED

Pyros: 0% UPDATED

Mizgill: 0% UPDATED

Azgalor: 0% UPDATED

Shkar: 0% UPDATED

Detechus: 0% UPDATED

Lord Felthus: 0% UPDATED

Risa'ner: 0% UPDATED

Kil'jaeden: 0% UPDATED

Remnants of the Legion 0% UPDATED

Sargeras: 0% UPDATED

VIDEOS

NOTHING FOR NOW!

SCREENSHOTS: HAVEN'T PROGRESSED ENOUGH FOR SS!

This project will be over before Christmas or new year. I don't know at the moment, but I'm so warmed to finish this as soon as possibile. If you ask my opinion, it will be one of the bets custom raids I have ever made. I hope you will all like it and that I see it done soon. I'm also working on other Projects aswell, so don't worry about that anymore. (Throne of Thunder, Dragon Soul REVAMPED)

This project is being supported on Warcraft Underground aswell: http://wcunderground.freeforums.org/index.php

Level 8
It's a singleplayer. 8 heroes first to boss mechanics... It's not too much. Alredy have 12 uniqe boss encounters that fit for 8 heroes. It's quite easy to control them, but hard to get use to them. I might delete 2 heroes. Give me time to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.