• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of the Bloodlines AI

Reactions: FeikVizeege
Rise of the Bloodlines AI
By: jh0er0ck

Objective:

Fight as the Vampire and werewolf in this epic struggle for the worlds diminishing resources. The aim of the game is to destroy the enemy Town Hall and claim victory.
Control points are key to claiming victory. Controling them places an archer in the tower to help defend against the enemies team.
They provide various auras making them great territory to mount a defense.
Finally, they allow your heroes to teleport further up the field by using a Teleportation saving you time.
Each base contains a Tactic HQ. From this building you can purchase upgrades for your troops to aid them in the fight.
You may also summon Royal Guards you help fight back the enemy during difficult times.
Every so often an event will occur around the map. Events are key to your factions placing on the battlefield.
Not only do these events provide some epic loot, they can also turn the tide of battle on the field and help you to push back your foes, or mount an offensive while your opponents are divided.

Features:

1. Defense of the Ancient style map (AoS)
2. 18 unique Heroes
3. Suggested Players 6-10 (3v3, 4v4, 5v5)
4. Duel Arena (every 10 minutes)
5. Theme song (Fort ruina cabal online theme)

Gamemode:

Type -ai to activate

Change Log:

v.0.5 added duel event, theme song from cabal online, bug fixes and issue, added leaderboard and timer of arena event, forgotten one monster can drop item (Aegis of Immortal)

Screenshots:

220906-albums6196-picture66771.jpg

220906-albums6196-picture66770.jpg

Credits:

This map ( to my knowledge ) was originally created by cloudwolf.
However, I have simply used the terrain as for have fun and give my creativity in this map. This map is
far too different to be a copy, there's a different but in the events only.

Special Thanks: WhiteDeath, -Grendel, Proxy, Peekay, Kenshien, Nasrudin, cloudwolf, and for the member who I import the customs spell.

All sounds and most icons, the loading screen and preview image was made by me. Since nearly all models
were collected from maps which the creator did not make himself and I didn't collect credit notes, it is
impossible to find the source creators of these models and therefore I cannot credit them.

Please give me some information or contact me via facebook [email protected] for suggestion and bug issue.

Also in the The Hive Workshop for reviewing my map :)

Keywords:
dota, vampire, ai, AI, arena, wolf, werewolf, vampire vs werewolf, vampirism, AoS, Aeon of strife, survival.
Contents

Rise of the Bloodlines AI (Map)

Reviews
20:01, 3rd Apr 2013 Orcnet: map approved