• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RISE OF NATIONS v.48!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Okay, i DID Make this map. The username and stuff is DIFFERENT, but it is me.
The map is based off of the Microsoft Rise of Nations game on the PC. This game was considered to be the 2003 Game of the Year by several different gaming authorities.
This map was created as a first time BIG map, created by Flyingshadow, AKA Jaredmister1 on Hiveworkshop.
If you guys still dont believe me, how can i prove it to you?

Anyway, the overall idea of the map is to simply go through the ages of man, getting new technologies and new, more powerful units to attack/defend your empire. There are 3 different 'special' resources hidden and strewn about the map, these resources help you generate gold and lumber, which gives you an advantage in the game.
This map used to have Naval Battles, but i deemed them "stupid and useless" due to the battles having absolutely no point to them.
There are Missile shields now, useable to rebuild your city after it has been bombed or nuked by any nuclear devices.
This map has received many major updates and has a few new models and units.
All Nuclear Devices HAVE been considerably nerfed. They do NOT kill important city buildings in one hit.
however, all surrounding units will be killed upon impact.
Thanks for Downloading, Jaredmister1 AKA Flyingshadow.

Keywords:
Rise, Of, Nations, Jaredmister1, Microsoft, Altered, melee, Map,
Contents

RISE OF NATIONS v.48! (Map)

Reviews
18:13, 25th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Poorly made map, horrible terrain, Object Editor Work, no originality, the names are not funny, seriously. Don't upload bad maps here, Rejected.

M

18:13, 25th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Poorly made map, horrible terrain, Object Editor Work, no originality, the names are not funny, seriously. Don't upload bad maps here, Rejected.

Level 19
Brief Review!
Needs better tooltips
Needs better icon arrangement - its all jumbled.
Normal footmen have Defend while Leet ones dont
General Assfuckface?
Resource Capture doesn't work.
Fuckin' Marcus Phoenix??
I liked the Age Up mechanic, though why does it have to create a building?
Why are these destroyable???
Lol, liked the Hammer of Dawn attack, though I dont think its very good in terms of lag...
Miniguns stack, which fails.
Many Air units are ridiculously big, at least make their Height bigger!
Why do bombers have an Instant attack?
Why can I attack gold mines?
Nukes are just stupid...

Considering the sheer amount of unprofessional decisions you made, I think this map needs a lot of work.
However, if you do, this could turn out to be quite good.
But for now: 1.5/5
Voted for Rejection :(