• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ring Transport

The Ring Transports are mostly used by the Goa'uld, but the fact that the armies of the Ori use their own ring transports, makes you think that the Ancients may be the original creators of the Ring Transports as well.
Once all five rings have risen into position they teleport everything within them to another set of rings.

Model has been tested with both Blink and Mass Teleport. Set delay to between 2.8-3 seconds. However I'd suggest using triggers for these stuff as the ring transports are stationary.

Give credits if you use it and don't edit.

Keywords:
stargate, ring, transport, teleport, matter, stream, beam, indeed, phail
Contents

Ring Transport (Model)

Reviews
03:59, 27th Jul 2011 anarchianbedlam: I absolutely love it. Extremely well done, works ingame could be useful (even for projects not SG1 related). approved

M

03:59, 27th Jul 2011
anarchianbedlam: I absolutely love it. Extremely well done, works ingame could be useful (even for projects not SG1 related). approved