• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rifleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Wah. Open the model that the skin is intended for in Notepad or MDX Panther. Change the texture path of the model to your custom texture (remember the .blp).

Et Voila! Otherwise just import the skin into World Edit and change the skin path.

Also, don't hijack threads please.

Level 7
ok thanks by the way sorry for hijacking thread but I had to ask about it ;]
My creation lust wouldnt let me to do not ask about it ;]

Editing post...

OMG

Thats just fragment of how *.mdx looks like in notepad

Bone_Arm1_L ¨ ¤ KGRTa  ˙˙˙˙§ Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?X ¤Yˆ˝¨qČ=»÷y>(fv?˛qz˝D ×=Sű„>@u?˛qz˝D ×=Sű„>@u?° :T‡˝Óšš=;B6>ˆ™z?n"u˝:ڈ=d0>'0|?n"u˝:ڈ=d0>'0|? Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ĺ Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?‚jő˝Ç3±=i‚>s°t?‚jő˝Ç3±=i‚>s°t?w ap&>Y7×=…Ţ=Ýžy?aüt>zÓ=‰ąŹ=Ť€v?aüt>zÓ=‰ąŹ=Ť€v?*
L >v>ÜVÚ=Ŕhz?©Ţ#>E~>•ţÇ=qˇx?©Ţ#>E~>•ţÇ=qˇx?
úîq˝q2†=Š >¨ƒ|?Ţçł˝ŠŞ:=âóę=r }?Ţçł˝ŠŞ:=âóę=r }?• Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?»˝ź±Á=Şß„>9ít?»˝ź±Á=Şß„>9ít?ă Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?‰ Ę Ż˝

And where shall i find texture path ??

will try get mdx panther

Level 29
ok thanks by the way sorry for hijacking thread but I had to ask about it ;]
My creation lust wouldnt let me to do not ask about it ;]

Editing post...

OMG

Thats just fragment of how *.mdx looks like in notepad

Bone_Arm1_L ¨ ¤ KGRTa  ˙˙˙˙§ Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?X ¤Yˆ˝¨qČ=»÷y>(fv?˛qz˝D ×=Sű„>@u?˛qz˝D ×=Sű„>@u?° :T‡˝Óšš=;B6>ˆ™z?n"u˝:ڈ=d0>'0|?n"u˝:ڈ=d0>'0|? Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ĺ Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?‚jő˝Ç3±=i‚>s°t?‚jő˝Ç3±=i‚>s°t?w ap&>Y7×=…Ţ=ݞy?aüt>zÓ=‰ąŹ=Ť€v?aüt>zÓ=‰ąŹ=Ť€v?*
L >v>ÜVÚ=Ŕhz?©Ţ#>E~>•ţÇ=qˇx?©Ţ#>E~>•ţÇ=qˇx?
úîq˝q2†=Š >¨ƒ|?Ţçł˝ŠŞ:=âóę=r }?Ţçł˝ŠŞ:=âóę=r }?• Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?»˝ź±Á=Şß„>9ít?»˝ź±Á=Şß„>9ít?ă Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?Ę Ż˝<ć¶=ż#s>6¨v?‰ Ę Ż˝

And where shall i find texture path ??

will try get mdx panther

You need to open a .MDL file in a text editor, not the mdx >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.