• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rifleman.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dwarven Hunter\Rifleman Skin made by me
Only Face (skin) and arms(skin) are not freehand (they are untouched)
Rest is 100% Freehand
Hope u like it
Comment and Rate :)

-Whisper

Keywords:
Dwarf, Dwarven, Khaz, Modan, Hunter, Rifleman, Drunk, Beard, Orange, Green, Gun, Rifle, man, Marksman.
Contents

Rifleman.BLP (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
21:23, 19th Mar 2010 67chrome: Skins need to have 75% freehand content to be approved, and keeping all the details in exactly the same spot isn't going to get you to that number. You can more around various details and it won't look weird, their...

M

21:23, 19th Mar 2010
67chrome: Skins need to have 75% freehand content to be approved, and keeping all the details in exactly the same spot isn't going to get you to that number. You can more around various details and it won't look weird, their are so few polygons on most wc3 models you can add and take away clothing and armor and put it wherever you want and it can still look good.
Also, see if you can get rid of the hairy effect you seem to be applying to the armor, it looks more like sloppy coloration that any outstanding texture work, if you want the armor to really look like fur/hair check out some of the skinning tutorials on this site concerning said materials (you can find the skinning tutorials under the 2D art section of the tutorials).

anyways, this skin looks way to much like the original for me to approve it, though as far as recoloring jobs go it isn't that bad. I still want to see more changes.

Level 16
Why do i think Norinrad has done it? It looks so familar to his mountainer...Hmm any way interesting skin, but the rifle is shit.