• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revival of the High Elves - Ideas Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello guys,

I am in great need of your help, but not for spellmaking, but instead with ideas for my techtree, which mostly involve spells. The techtree I have by now can be found here: http://www.tforge.net/vB/showthread.php?t=463&page=1 . Any suggestions and ideas will be greatly appreciated but only the good ones will be accepted. Credits are given if you give me an idea I like.

Note:

1. I don't want rippoff spells which already exist so you just give me a link and that's all. Moreover, I don't want spells with different animations or effects or just polarized ones (like... Death and Decay but which heals friendly units).

2. Don't come only with ultimates. They are important, indeed, but they are not everything I need.

3. Please, have the ideas as original as possible. Hehe, but not sick ideas either... :p

Thanks again, and I'm waiting for your ideas...

~Daelin

Level 16
How about Sunburst?
Creates a stream of light that heals units, but this beam wanders around the hero. Kind of like locust swarm...
Level 1: 20 hit points per second
Level 2: 35 hp/s
Level 3: 50 hp/s

Elemental Equilibrium
Does 3 things:
Healing wave (can be modified)
Chain Lightning (" " ")
Spirit Link (" " ")
The spell can only be cast when all 3 of the spell can be cast, and the damages by healing wave and chain lightning are the same.

Arrow of Light
A simple "recolored spell," based off orb of annihilation but does three things:
1: increases AoE of your attack
2: does X extra damage against Undead units
3: CAN be used to heal

Status
Not open for further replies.