• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need spell ideas for my units in my mini-campaign. The campaign is a mini night elf altered tech-tree campaign. I have added a Furbolg Shaman, and I need spell for him.

furbolgshaman.gif

Furbolg Shaman - Unit Spellcaster
Spells :
Slot 1 - Initial spell
Slot 2 - Adept spell
Slot 3 - Master spell
Slot 4 - Passive Ability

Ideas I had were
Small, weaker Tranquility, maybe with a buff
Ray of Disruption with slightly altered effects
Summon spell that create weak units to distract via Taunt
Small invulnerable spirit that wander around caster with Healing Ward effect
Chain lightning with low or no damage, but purge
Devour magic, but returns life, not mana

Please give me ideas or comment on mine

Level 9
Ok how about "Rays of Moonlight"
-It heals mana by xxx and health by ???, and makes all units invisible for >> seconds

Another could be spirit link, except it affects opponents units only, and makes them all take the damage dealt to one of them (ex: one of the units effected takes 50 damage, all the other units affected ALSO take 50 damage)

Level 7
You should make a spell called: Lose Control.

This is what it does; When activated, you lose control of the furbolg and it goes insane. WHen he is insane, he runs around super fast in random directions around where you activated it for a certain amount of time, if he passes through a unit, it is stunned, and takes massive damage. And he is invulnerable while using this spell.

I don't know excactly how to make this, but you can start off by giving the furbolg a modified wander ability and increasing his movement speed. This would be a pretty cool spell and would recieve good downloads because of the lack of non-magic spells (this would be a physical spell of course).

Good luck buddy, if you need any help, let me know, I think if I think hard enough, eventually I will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.