• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reverse - Replenish Life and Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello fellas, is there a way to reverse Moonwells' Replenish Life and Mana ability to work not during the night but during the day instead?

(now it works only during the night, it can be done to work always, can it be done to work only during the day!)

Is there such a possibility in WE or this should be done with trigger?!

Give opinions! And thank you! :)

Level 13
In object editor you can change it so it works ALL the time, but not specifically day, if you want to trigger just check to see time of day and add mana to the moon well as you'd like.

Level 7
Okay I'll see what I can make with a trigger. If something I will continue asking! ;)

Level 30
See through Object Editor and you will need to trigger it. Why? There is a Data there Data - Regenerate Only at Night and it is checked. If you will uncheck it, it will worrk both on Night and Day and I do know you dont like that.

I can only think of a solution that make a trigger when day time is Night or should we say 18.00, remove the ability and add ability to it again when day or 6.00. Or when 18.00, when Replenish is casted, order it to stop and when 6.00, dont order it to stop.

Level 7
Thanks Hell_Master I used some part of your idea but I changed the ability used and made a trigger to it because the "Replenishment" one, can't give me the needed result!

+rep for helping me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.