• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revenge - (Hero Boss Fights) 0.99c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Revenge - (Hero Boss Fights) 0.99b

Revenge 0.99b

STORY

- General Growl, folk used to call him. He was named so for his roar would echo through the world, and all the realms feared his army. He conquered what can be conquered, explored what can be explored and destroyed what can be destroyed. Following blindly commands of his gods, he did not see his end coming.

Betrayed by those he served, General Growl roamed in twisted realms for twenty years. At last, he had found nine heroes whose souls he can corrupt on his way of final Revenge.

"I was once a great man ... named Growl. Many have called me General Grawl, though, for I wielded a great army, unbreakable, with will unbending. It was so for my twenty years of service, that I had never lost a battle. Still, a day must come, in every man's life, when the death beckons within his sight - so did mine. Betrayed by the Seven Spirits which I served faithfully, I was cast into the twisted realms, worlds in-between - neither dead nor alive. Eleven years have passed since that day, and I have finally found a way ... my way ... only way ... a way ... to revenge. Nine heroes stand needlessly on the highest peak, reaching out, calling for me. And I cannot resist. Time has come for me to shine once again ... for me to finally fulfill my destiny and to do what I should have done long before. This is not a path of forgivness ... but masterful revenge." - General Growl

CONCEPT

- Concept of the map is pretty simple. You will be (at the end) to pick one hero amongst nine of them. You will be transported to the "Training Grounds" where you can test your abilities, buy and upgrade your items, and enter dungeons one by one. First dungeon is the "Frozen Fields", which is basically cake run towards the boss and it's the only dungeon available at the moment.
Dungeons are not that hard if you don't count in the boss fight. There will be 7 Special Bosses, 4 Commandant Bosses and 1 Final Boss or Supreme Leader. They will all have scripted fights and thrilling endings.
At the moment, you have only one hero that is almost entirely scripted and only one special boss that will probably be fixed a bit as the making of the map progresses.

FEATURES

At the first official release, I'm planing on having these things in my map:

- Custom Hero Pick with full info about each hero and his abilities
- Damage Detection System
- Item recipes system
- Periodic Hint System
- Lives system
- Fully customized abilities for each hero (each hero will have up to 8-9 abilities, 4 main and 4 or 5 through the Spell Book)
- Fully customized boss fights with epic special effects and thrilling endings
- 9 Fully customized heroes
- Simple Attribute Stats where damage dealt is based upon your main stat (Power, Agility, Energy)
- Item Sets which provide bonus damage or reduce cooldowns on abilities
- Thrilling terrain and cinematics
- And much, much more

SCREENSHOTS

7efc47afb1df404e282187e8cf4d128f.jpg

c6b368f9736280efd208376f0f5767e4.jpg

44de5f7666c0d07e1258282dbc96ce4b.jpg

e5a251876bb356d099ed1aeb7c057164.jpg

9fbe3c8e6f4a0459bfacbea11853a5f2.jpg

af2987bb2b83d7327f97769e2788ef45.jpg

All credits are stocked and will be there upon the official release.
All suggestions and bug reports are welcome. Thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• Revenge 0.99b (TEST).w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.