• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revenant Soldier Revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi everyone! I don't know if anyone even noticed that i was gone but anyway, i'm back now:wthumbsup:

Anyone remember this?

well since many people liked the idea, and the skin itself is not very good (really bad exept for the sword that is...) i'm gonna give it a total makeover:wgrin:

first i would like your suggestions:)

Level 18
You need to base it more off the Revenant
The chest armor needs to look almost identical to the Rev.
It's like this Death Knight skin that someone over at WC3 Campaigns made
Follow the steps that this person made, except with the Footman and Revenant
here it is

Ok.... let's see....

The helmet lacks detail, and looks like it should go on Thrall, the shield isn't as good as the real revenant's, so you might want to fix that (Runes, skulls, scratches). The chest is missing a sh*tload of detail, the boots aren't that bad as well as the gloves and for the cartoony Blizz look, make sure you pull black lines on the contours of the skin.

-OVERALL
Not a bad skin, missing a ton of detail which make this skin like a recolor and a slight modification [without details], but it coulda been better, far better, and I hope that you can make the skin superb.
62.1/100

Level 5
it lacks a ton of detail and could have been done much better thats why i'm doing so :wwink:

i've done a little on the helmet, but i'm still waiting for THE_ENDs link to work...

EDIT: oh it seems to work now thanks END:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.