• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

My Idiot Friend Made Me Lose My Original Revenant Skin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
While taking turns on working on a map my friend downloaded a Revenant Skin and left soon after for vacation before importing it properly. And I being a huge Newb to this whole deal noticed that whenever I tried to place a Revenant on my map it would come up as a green an black cube. Like I said I'm totally new to this an have no idea how to fix the problem. I just want to have the original Revenant model/skin (whatever it is) back to normal. Thnx a bunch sry for having to ask for help on this but im just starting to learn up on this stuff now.

Level 1
Ok I went to the import manager an deleted the File that he downloaded and even got rid of the of folder that we got it from. But whenever I load my map I get this message...

Could not load file:units\creeps\Revenant\Revenant.mdl

I was thinking maybe I deleted something I shouldn’t or messed up the skin path for the original Revenant. Either way I have no idea what to do from here. Thnx again for help'n me out.

Level 1
Metabee said:
the file should be .blp not .mdl, .blp is for skins so use that.

Is that all I need to do to get the original Revenant back, or is that just for downloading the skin that didn’t work the 1st time? All I want really is to have the original back instead of a black and green cube. Do I have to import it again from some where or what?Any easy to follow *cough cough newb* directions on how I can fix it would be highly appreciated.

Thnx again for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.