• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Revenant Model + Weapon/Shield and Skins, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need two things done, a model and a skin.

The Skin should be for the revenant (dunno if he is called so in english *sigh*), his color-theme has to be exactly the one from this button:
In the Icon-Section, Page 31, there are 4 buttons, the first 3 in the seconf row and the last one in the first row. (the revenant I mean is the unit which has the head from the icon shown there)

The Model is a weapon for the revenant, a hammer (as on the icon shown) not too big, just as big as the club the normal revenant has :)
In the same color-theme as the model, or just plain colors so other users benefit from it, too.

Help is very appreciated and needed :'(

I really love those icons and the revenant is my favourite unit ^^

I promise I'll finish my map as soon as I can and upload it here so you can all be betatesters :D

Big thx in advance,
MfG JunJee
(I don't need it so soon, so you have time, but one thing please, don't make the skin bigger than 100 kb, because it's an aos-style map, and people hate long downloads as much as i would do :'(
the model should be max 100 kb
thx again ^^)

€: ooooh, just remembered two things :'(
I need a new revenant model, too ...
the new revenant has to be its weapon removed ...
and perhaps the shield changed into something which looks more like the one on the icon, the skin for the revenant has to for the new model of course *sigh*
and on the skin for the shield there shall also
be the skull from the icon ... k, i know i want much, but i would be soooo happy for this :D
And of course, I'll give credits (they will be bold displayed so everyone can see your names :wink: )

Level 3
This isn't just an idea of a map someone wants to make, the map itself is already finished, it's already even playable ;)

I'm doing heroes and skills now, last one are the items.
You see, this map will go gold and I'm not going to stop this project, I really wanna do it. I don't NEED these models, I'd like to add them :cry:

I did all the triggers already, so could someone please do this models+skins for me?

I'll worship you in the credits, i promise ;)

MfG JunJee
(This post is not one to remember, as in the sticky thread said ;), I just wanted to show you that this project WILL be done, so you won't model for nothing ;) )

Level 3
Is noone going to do this job for me?
Please, i beg for it *falls on knees*
It would look so goooood
Perhaps Pins can make a awesome skin for it :D

Give it a try, I will honor the model, i swear.

MfG JunJee

Status
Not open for further replies.