• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

returning to warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So I used to play many many years ago warcraft 3 and I decided to get it again. I played mostly custom games and that's what I got it again for, the problem is I haven't found any people playing any and all I see are bots. So I was wondering if there was a clan or a group of people that primarily play custom maps? Especially rpgs because those were my favorite

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You can watch this forum and pray for a post:
upload_2016-12-26_12-20-22.png

Then you can join @The10th-X 's discord thingie though I don't know much about it: Community Discord Server

And here's bot hosted games: MakeMeHost
MMH and some ENT bots are user-controlled; they will host a game upon a player request; this means that there's at least one person in the lobby (and abandoned lobbies get auto-destructed in ~20 mins).

Status
Not open for further replies.